PPI enquiry

Options
Following an enquiry to MBNA, I received 3 emails; the first one said:
Thanks for contacting us. Our records show this account has no history of PPI, so there’s no action to take.

Second one:
Thanks for contacting us. Our records show this account had PPI, but premiums were either never charged, or have been refunded already, so there’s no action to take.

Third one:
Thanks for contacting us. Our records show this account had PPI, and you haven’t raised a mis-sale compA bit conflicting because as far as I know, I only ever had one credit card account with them.

They all refer to different account numbers.

Based on the above, is it worth pursuing?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 26,612 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Kev3916 wrote: »
    as far as I know, I only ever had one credit card account with them.
    Seems to me you can only complain about the one account number that they say had PPI which you actually paid.
    However, you could certainly ask for clarification of why you apparently had three accounts when you believe you only had one. How many years ago was this finance?
  • Kev3916
    Options
    Commenced in 2002, I no longer have an account, probably closed it about 5 years ago.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 26,612 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Kev3916 wrote: »
    Commenced in 2002, I no longer have an account, probably closed it about 5 years ago.
    I asked the date because I'm guessing your memory might be vague sixteen years on. As I said, ask the Bank for further clarification-but you'll only be able to complain about PPI you actually paid.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure