Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Options

Comments

• Tinyshoes
    Tinyshoes Posts: 29,014 Forumite
    Options
    izzeyb wrote: »
    When the coupons have run out. It was on last week and it said xxxx coupons, then come back this week.

It started yesterday and there are 2,500 coupons, so I wouldn't hang about :)

All gone now :(

I just tried for one...

Says to come back next week, but I did get email about 10.30 saying it's 1000 a day? Assuming same promotion.
  • ellen_vannin
    Options
    tweets wrote: »
    Help please :A

If I order from M&S and tell DS to pick order up in store would he need proof or would order number do please ?

From past experience in our local branch they only ask for name and postcode for order pick up.
  • Tinyshoes
    Options
    tweets wrote: »
    Help please :A

If I order from M&S and tell DS to pick order up in store would he need proof or would order number do please ?

DD picks up for me she just says my name and they just ask to confirm the address same as they do for me. I do forward her the emails just in case with the order no. but she has never been asked.
  • Tinyshoes
    Options
    Just in case anyone is short on poo. ;) Worth looking out in other stores...

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/asda-shampoo-clearance-from-50p-instore-blackpool-wellbeck-2893610
  • Tinyshoes
    Options
    Box of 6 Prosecco scanning £25 in some stores :beer:

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/prosecco-6-bottles-25-asda-instore-2893361
  • Tinyshoes
    Options
    I know not everyone likes them now the recipe has changed but this is a good price...

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/cadbury-creme-egg-caramel-egg-5-x-40g-pack-2-for-2-20p-an-egg-tesco-from-1402-2893578
  • Picasso7
    Picasso7 Posts: 4,038 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Picasso7 wrote: »
    I know I am late to the party, but if the Dr O pizzas are £2.50 in T and £1.50 in A, does that mean we are paid £1 to take them away please? (As long as we have 10 or more grocery items in the shop, of course.)

sorry to bump this up, but is that right please?
  • altojack
    altojack Posts: 9,734 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Good morning Elite :hello:

Blustery and grey here this morning. Nothing much going on here at home apart from me resting my screaming joints after yesterdays high jinx at the gym :cool: the excercises are chosen to suit folk with copd so we’re not exactly using heavy weights and punch bags but as per , I’ve shown off what I can do instead of taking it slowly :eek: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

By tomorrow the heat will have eased off and I’ll be mobile (of sorts) again :cool:

I’ve sorted out more sample sachets for my clearout, still going strong. I’ve got 2 Manuka Honey packs with three items in each. I’ll use one packs tomorrow I think.

Hope everyone well and warm.

Hugs to the poorly Elite and special thoughts to those low in spirit. You’re in my thoughts daily xx
    There's no place like home :)

Feeling down? Weak in body? Makes no difference to me, I think of you all when I'm sitting quietly.

Hugs and healing thoughts are always going your way.
  • tweets
    tweets Posts: 35,946 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Home Insurance Hacker!
    Options
    From past experience in our local branch they only ask for name and postcode for order pick up.

Thank you :A
    Tinyshoes wrote: »
    DD picks up for me she just says my name and they just ask to confirm the address same as they do for me. I do forward her the emails just in case with the order no. but she has never been asked.

Thank you :A

Looking at reviews of ladies socks they don't seem very good socks but free is :money:
  • Jeremiah_T_Stone
    Jeremiah_T_Stone Posts: 751 Forumite
    edited 13 February 2018 at 3:31PM
    Options
    Good morning lovely peoples :wave:

Hope everyone has their favourite toppings and more on their pancakes today.

Sadly none for me as I!!!8217;m home alone :o

Tinyshoes wrote: »
    I know not everyone likes them now the recipe has changed but this is a good price...

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/cadbury-creme-egg-caramel-egg-5-x-40g-pack-2-for-2-20p-an-egg-tesco-from-1402-2893578

I cannot look at one since I won the Cadbury Creme Egg Eating Contest at a rugby club, many moons ago :o
    Fighting Recurring Cancer
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport