Poundland Bargain Thread -

Options

Comments

• hippychicknos1
    Options
    Bought 2 vita liberata nail polishes in pound land yesterday......one was a top coat......complete bargain as they are rrp of £8..... Nice quality......x
    Saved £££'s using coupons/discount codes/cashbacks
    Done the Edinburgh Moonwalk 2010(yeh !)
    Signed up to do....Woman's 10K Glasgow run
    Great Scottish Run and St Andrew's Hospice 6K run and Midnight walk (13 mile)
    :A:kisses2:
  • choccielover
    choccielover Posts: 412 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Those vacuum flat storage bags. I bought plain ones but they had Winnie the pooh, Disney princess and Disney cars too.

Choccie
  • LaaCaz
    LaaCaz Posts: 1,505 Forumite
    Options
    I've found lots of bargains in the Dudley, West Midlands Poundland (best so far has been two CSI dvd box sets, they all went in a matter of hours!). At the moment they have got a managers special on as a 99p Stores has opened over the street from it. There is 5p off everything so it is now referred to as 95p-land (not very imaginative!). Also got seed potatoes from there and they are growing well :-)
    :D Coupons = the only money we can legally print for ourselves:D

:j A coupon for a free item that is price glitched in Mr T's to be cheaper than Sada for an apg = HEAVEN :j

:money: total = £47.48 cc = 413 selling stuff = £23.00 Floor pennies = £5.79
  • VfM4meplse
    VfM4meplse Posts: 34,269 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    I bought a (repackaged) Revlon "Pinch Me" sheer gel blush at the weekend. It applied like a cross between a blood clot and cherry jam :eek: - but looked great when I blended it in. Certainly not bad for just £1 ;).
    Value-for-money-for-me-puhleeze!

"No man is worth, crawling on the earth"- adapted from Bob Crewe and Bob Gaudio

Hope is not a strategy :D...A child is for life, not just 18 years....Don't get me started on the NHS, because you won't win...I love chaz-ing!
  • adysmum
    adysmum Posts: 105 Forumite
    Options
    I got Clearasil Ultra Overnight Serum at M-bank, Edinbur8h.

31kgXaH-6HL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
  • Brockyman
    Brockyman Posts: 383 Forumite
    Car Insurance Carver! Cashback Cashier
    Options
    I was in Coventry Poundland at the weekend and I spotted Vajazzle kits :D. Can't tell you anything about it as I would have died of embarrasment to have picked one up and as a 54 year old bloke I don't really have a need for one :rotfl:. I think my wife would have either roared with laughter or shoved it down my throat, not sure which to be honest. By the way, I spotted it whilst I was looking for some of the Sally Hensen nail varnish for my Daughter, honest!

I did get a bargain Del Amitri album though.
  • yummy-mummy-amy
    Options
    hi,

i thought i had found a good bargain - the 3 and 4 packs of playdough - NOT a good buy sadly. within 5mins of play they were really sticky and messy! i have managed to salavge them by putting in fridge and adding flour, but i dont know how long they are going to work for, back to expensive stuff or making it!
    due to spilling coffee :coffee: on my keyboard it works when it wants to :rotfl:

member 1254 sealed pot 4
  • FLA27
    FLA27 Posts: 301 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Photogenic
    Options
    Hi

Apologies if this is posted somewhere here, had a quick look but couldn't find.

Just been into Poundland in Redditch and found Philips Kindle cases. They are leather look and are available in different colours and styles. No light but excellent for the money.

These aren't the silicone sleeves that they have been selling for a while but the proper cases.

They are for the Kindle 3 (the one with the keyboard).

Really pleased with mine.
  • chickywiggle
    chickywiggle Posts: 5,203 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker Xmas Saver!
    Options
    hi,

i thought i had found a good bargain - the 3 and 4 packs of playdough - NOT a good buy sadly. within 5mins of play they were really sticky and messy! i have managed to salavge them by putting in fridge and adding flour, but i dont know how long they are going to work for, back to expensive stuff or making it!

mine had the 2pk (i think) fireman sam and thomas ones - bought this type at christmas and they were fine.
    loves how my "I've been censored" signature has been censored. LOL. Happy Christmas. :xmastree:
  • VfM4meplse
    VfM4meplse Posts: 34,269 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    edited 14 July 2012 at 8:06PM
    Options
    I have noticed that a Poundworld has opened next to the Poundland on East Ham High St (north) so there's obviously some competition! Poundland has retaliated by opening before 9am, which is why they got my business this morning.

I finally found some Schwarzkopf dye there at last, so bought 4 boxes. Just 2 shades available, a blonde shade and "chocolate brown". Guess who's going to be a brunette until the New Year? :D

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcThe3T9zfMff0r9D_WlnLgbLRzHvLZoqUSbBc39kWy__tMqFvdF

ETA: I have just noted a money-back guarantee on the pack, so satisfaction appears to be guaranteed.
    Value-for-money-for-me-puhleeze!

"No man is worth, crawling on the earth"- adapted from Bob Crewe and Bob Gaudio

Hope is not a strategy :D...A child is for life, not just 18 years....Don't get me started on the NHS, because you won't win...I love chaz-ing!
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback