Kantar - Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel

Options

Comments

• beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,308 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    bellasis wrote: »
    Coming to the end of my current six months on the live panel and it has been the easiest I have ever had. An average of only 2-3 to mail each week and in the whole six months only 2 trips to the post office with a cube. I am not complaining realy, but being retired in my late 70s it gets me out of the house when I have reason to go to the mail box and must admit in poor weather conditions I sometimes stay home when I have no mail to post.

I hope this is me when I go back on next month.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • silvercar
    silvercar Posts: 46,968 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    bellasis wrote: »
    Coming to the end of my current six months on the live panel and it has been the easiest I have ever had. An average of only 2-3 to mail each week and in the whole six months only 2 trips to the post office with a cube. I am not complaining realy, but being retired in my late 70s it gets me out of the house when I have reason to go to the mail box and must admit in poor weather conditions I sometimes stay home when I have no mail to post.

I’d prefer to have the cubes and receive the extra payments for posting.
    I'm a Forum Ambassador on The Coronavirus Boards as well as the housing, mortgages and student money saving boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Forum Ambassadors are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.
  • Ms_Chocaholic
    Ms_Chocaholic Posts: 12,596 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Managed to sign up for the unaddressed survey for the first time - any tips form seasoned surveyers, what do I need to keep. All advice welcome.
    Thrifty Till 50 Then Spend Till the End
    You can please some of the people some of the time, all of the people some of the time, some of the people all of the time but you can never please all of the people all of the time
  • General_Grant
    Options
    Managed to sign up for the unaddressed survey for the first time - any tips form seasoned surveyers, what do I need to keep. All advice welcome.

Keep items that arrive in the week before your round starts in case they arrive earlier than expected. (Very unlikely, I'd say.) You'll then be able to record correct day of delivery if they have been received early.

Be aware that online they will present you with options of leaflets which are not delivered so don't think every tile is genuine. You'll just have to confirm in due course that it has not been received.

You can put things into your recycle container once you have recorded them - but you may like to keep the "Other" items (ie those not pictured and which were probably put through your letterbox by someone other than Royal Mail) just in case they were delivered early until the end of the survey.
  • Chocmonster7
    Options
    Be aware that online they will present you with options of leaflets which are not delivered so don't think every tile is genuine. You'll just have to confirm in due course that it has not been received.

I love seeing which new ones they've made up as they are so obviously fake. :rotfl:
  • MABLE
    MABLE Posts: 4,080 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I love seeing which new ones they've made up as they are so obviously fake. :rotfl:

I often thought did they put fake ones in to check to see we are doing the assignment correctly.
  • millie
    millie Posts: 1,443 Forumite
    Options
    I have not had my posting pack for w/c 11th November yet. I usually get them on Wednesday or Thursday. has anyone else not received theirs.
  • millie
    millie Posts: 1,443 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks I was going to phone them in the morning but I will give it a bit longer. Perhaps they are late sending them out.
  • Saetana
    Saetana Posts: 1,544 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I had my pack for w/c 11 November earlier this week. Oh, and I got my diary in this week's posting pack (w/c 4 November) :)
    2020 Wins:
  • MDMD
    MDMD Posts: 1,431 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    Saetana wrote: »
    I had my pack for w/c 11 November earlier this week. Oh, and I got my diary in this week's posting pack (w/c 4 November) :)
    Do people actually use the diaries? Mine goes straight in the recycle bin....
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure