IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

PE no longer at Two Saints Ormskirk

Options
2»

Comments

• enfield_freddy
    enfield_freddy Posts: 6,147 Forumite
    Options
    yes true but what do newspaper reporters know? , they are showing signs that are related to counsil parking

with the "footer" 75 councils use car-mounted cameras to automatically issue drivers with fines (Getty)

bit stupid when the article is about private parking

parking.jpg
  • thehig
    thehig Posts: 48 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    I have two ongoing appeals with Parking Eye for this carpark, one me and another the other half.
    Will this have any effect its at the POPLA stage now appeals already sent to POPLA assessor.
    CC1 - Owed £4500 ( Now owe £0)
    CC2 - Owed £4700 ( Now owe £0)
    CC3 - Owed £1800 (Now owe £0)
    CC4 - Owed £1500 (Now owe £0)
    CC5 - Owed £553 (now owe £0)
  • ezerscrooge
    ezerscrooge Posts: 474 Forumite
    Options
    I am helping a friend with their appeal to POPLA who overstayed here. After doing a bit of digging, I found out that the retail park was sold on 22nd January 2015.

So a good question for the POPLA appeals (do a follow-up) is 'landowner authority' and 'valid contracts'. It is no longer owned by Deco 12 - UK 4 plc.

http://www.londonstockexchange.com/exchange/news/market-news/market-news-detail/12223786.html
  • Ivor_Pecheque
    Ivor_Pecheque Posts: 745 Forumite
    First Post
    Options
    Fab news, never underestimate the opinion of your customer.
    Illegitimi non carborundum:)
  • husheechee
    husheechee Posts: 121 Forumite
    Options
    P.E have also been kicked out of Whitlingham Country Park near Norwich...P.E......the walls are crumbling!!!!!"!
  • husheechee
    husheechee Posts: 121 Forumite
    Options
    And they've been kicked out 2 years before their contract expires...now that's gotta be worth a snigger.....so the constant battering of the trust by the ordinary folk who use the park and were fed up with the harassment from P.E has had the desired effect...bye bye P.E...think im gonna have another snigger at that
  • jemgee
    jemgee Posts: 36 Forumite
    Options
    Just spoken to the local authority. Confirmed that they have had no planning application as yet. Spoke to CP+ who said they have just taken over the car park and that only 'temporary' signs have been put up but they would be installing ANPR cameras in the next month. I pointed out that they would need planning approval and was told they knew that. So now I will go back to the local authority to advise them that they may need their enforcement team to pay a visit
  • jemgee
    Options
    Whether by design or accident the sign in front of the disabled bays was at low level. I took a photo and will try to upload it - but what did surprise me was with a blue badge you can park for 3 hours not just the 1 like everybody else
  • jemgee
    Options
    UPDATE ! PE are back at two saints !!

CP Plus are no more and lo and behold PE Signage as usual. May explain the posts about ZZPS?
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,747 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    jemgee wrote: »
    UPDATE ! PE are back at two saints !!

CP Plus are no more and lo and behold PE Signage as usual. May explain the posts about ZZPS?

What? PE back there after all the complaints?!
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure