Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Me too!! I've never tried Daz before and I'm actually quite impressed
  • poppycat50
    Options
    I got Daz too!! looking forward to trying it out.:j:j:j
  • Matley2
    Options
    I got the Daz project too. My entire house smells like it and when I took sample boxes around to a few friends my car was filled with that lovely smell :) I also did the Head & Shoulders project - Loving the results from both!! :)
  • purkles
    Options
    I got the Daz samples and thought I'll take my work colleagues some and popped them in my bag.
    Popped into Tesco for a panini roll for lunch in its nice thin protective bag.
    Eating lunch wondering why my panini tastes like soap suds,appears it soaked that flavour up nicely :rotfl:
  • LuxuryWoman
    LuxuryWoman Posts: 156 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Morning,
    Just saw this thread, I am also a SS member and got the Daz trial, pretty impressed and love the fragrance, I also had the Viakal trial and the best one was the Oral B genius electric toothbrush (they are normally £280 when not on offer! )

I also won some Fairy laundry tabs from them.
  • andy0073
    andy0073 Posts: 61 Forumite
    Options
    hi,
    got accepted for the `Daz Challenge`. got 1 box detergent for myself and 10 trial size for friends and family.
    box smelt lush to be fair.
    handed out all me samples and discount codes and awaited some feedback.
    our washing machine is used every day and we use to use the cheaper own supermarket or other brand until trying daz out.
    i must say i will keep using it because it does actually work much better....we have had to wash this twice with other stuff.
    friends and family gave the thumbs up also.
    it was kinda fun doing the project with the savvy circle and worth everyone joining to try and get on the projects.
  • Miró
    Miró Posts: 6,907 Forumite
    Homepage Hero Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Check your email, new product to test....toothpaste :j
  • paul2louise
    paul2louise Posts: 2,425 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Mir! wrote: »
    Check your email, new product to test....toothpaste :j

I applied but not sure i will get it. Not sure how to convince them my teeth are "special" enough to be picked. I always struggle with the bit at the end.
  • Miró
    Miró Posts: 6,907 Forumite
    Homepage Hero Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I applied but not sure i will get it. Not sure how to convince them my teeth are "special" enough to be picked. I always struggle with the bit at the end.

Me too, but to my surprise and delight I got an email to say I've been chosen :j

Just had an invitation to apply for a shampoo/conditioner project so fingers X'd for that!
  • michelle.griffin
    Options
    anyone else experiencing difficulties logging on today? have been trying on and off throughout the day and. Have even re-set my password and it still won't log me on.....frustrated!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure