The Savvy Circle?

Options

Comments

• crazy-cat-lady_2
    Options
    I'm getting a message saying can't sign in either. "Try again later". Trying for a few hours now. Not seen it before.
    Book a week challenge: 11/52. Competitions won in 2021: 12
  • Miró
    Miró Posts: 6,909 Forumite
    Homepage Hero Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Very strange....I received an email recently saying my application to take part in a Herbal Essences project had been rejected but today I had a big heavy box delivered contain 3 full sized bottles of shampoo and 3 of conditioner?????

Not complaining mind :j
  • michelle.griffin
    Options
    did you get one of each of the different types or all three the same?
  • paul2louise
    paul2louise Posts: 2,426 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I have uploaded a few pics and commented on the blog, done start questionaire but but seen any proof or reply that i have done it. Used to get an email and stars. My pictures are not on the page. Herbal Essences campaign.
  • paul2louise
    Options
    Been accepted on the new oral b campaign. 'Two' boxes have come. With oral b pro 2 toothbrush and kids 3+ vitality brush, then in other box oral b smart 6 brush and kids junior 6+ brush.
    Very happy but not sure how i am supposed to test 2 adult toothbrushes and 2 kids brushes unless they want my OH to do one brush and i do the other. I only have one son.
    What has others got in their pack/s
  • baggz
    Options
    The savvy circle will be no more soon. Also trnd uk is shutting down.
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,928 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    baggz wrote: »

Could you please link to a source. Thanks
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • I_Love_comps
    I_Love_comps Posts: 2,295 Senior Ambassador
    First Anniversary Photogenic I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Name Dropper
    Options
    I have just logged on to my Savvy Circle account, they are still looking for people to take part in trial of products.
    No mention of it closing down.
    I am a Senior Ambassador on the Competitions Time Board and the Old Style MoneySaving Board.
    If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators.  Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

My Diary Link My Frugal Year 2023 My Frugal Year 2023 — MoneySavingExpert Forum

My Challenges
    Make £2023 in 2023. £3.16/£2023 Make £2023 in 2023 — MoneySavingExpert Forum
    Compers Challenge 2023 0 Wins Compers challenge 2023! — MoneySavingExpert Forum

• baggz
    Options
    Inside Info. You'll see it abruptly come to a close within next 5/6 weeks
  • jenniewb
    jenniewb Posts: 12,836 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    baggz wrote: »
    Where did you find this out?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport