Swagbucking into 2018

Options

Comments

• mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 46,933 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    the sportly android version ticked the box for me

All 7 of the apps seem to run better on Android.
  • mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 46,933 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    **Swag Code Alert! Click the link below to find your Stealth Swag Code. Remember, this is a one-time use only unique Swag Code that cannot be shared. Enter it in the Swag Code box by 6PM BST to earn 2SB**

http://www.swagbucks.com/g/l/n9g2ij
  • thisone
    thisone Posts: 2,800 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Has anyone else run Sportly today? Mines done two rounds 4sb and is saying I've hit my earnings limit?

All others have done 10sb.
  • Boodedoo
    Boodedoo Posts: 480 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    thisone wrote: »
    Has anyone else run Sportly today? Mines done two rounds 4sb and is saying I've hit my earnings limit?

I've just run SBTV, it too said I had reached my earning limit of 4sb, though I see from my ledger it ran and paid 3 times then 1 bonus round so a total of 8.
  • Kavor
    Kavor Posts: 481 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    edited 12 July 2018 at 6:33PM
    Options

Movieclips is saying that i've reached the cap at 8SB.

Indymusic only gave me 4SB.
  • vampire-girl
    vampire-girl Posts: 4,675 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options

entertainow has done 4sb limit
  • purplevamp
    purplevamp Posts: 10,337 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    For those thinking of jumping ship, got this morning from Grabpoints (formerly zoombucks)
    I don't use Grabpoints, I found it slow and frustrating when it was Zoombucks, but they're clearly trying to pull in more users and you'd probably use the site differently to me. It was even more US based than Swagbucks.

I gave up with them for a while but got an email from them a few months back. It's been paying out quite nicely recently. And they lowered the cashout threshold the day after I was thinking about cashing out. But luckily for me I left it and got my money for less points :j. Another good one these days is Branded Surveys which used to be mintvine.
    Mortgage: Was: £154,495 Oct 2039 Now: £91,758.85 Jul 2037
    Swagbucks ~ £150 (2023 ~ £355)
    Surveys ~ £94.68 (2023 ~ £344.20)
    Make £2024 in 2024 #35 ~ £246.61 ~ (2023 ~ £2,224.70)
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Looks like its permanent and affects Canadians too https://www.reddit.com/r/SwagBucks/comments/8yc7ut/has_lifestylz_been_nerfed_for_canadians/
    and probably all non-US users.

This Canadian blog post http://blog.ca.swagbucks.com/2018/07/how-does-watch-work.html suggests it will affect desktop watch too and if you get ads there is a potential of earning more.

I also saw some US users on reddit report that desktop watch has also decreased payout in the last day or two so would expect that soon.

Glad that I just about managed to break even on the phone I bought just for running the apps.

I stopped trying to hit daily target a few weeks ago when I finally realised the pay to effort ratio was not worth it. They've been reducing ways to earn but increasing daily targets at the same time, screw 'em.
  • Tolteca87
    Tolteca87 Posts: 1,394 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    The Daily Bonus is almost always now way less than 10% too.
  • vampire-girl
    vampire-girl Posts: 4,675 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    purplevamp wrote: »
    I gave up with them for a while but got an email from them a few months back. It's been paying out quite nicely recently. And they lowered the cashout threshold the day after I was thinking about cashing out. But luckily for me I left it and got my money for less points :j. Another good one these days is Branded Surveys which used to be mintvine.

I tend to only do the odd survey on grabpoints, but I do the answer trivia codes and it adds up.
    I do like Branded Surveys though and do well on there :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure