No Buying Unnecessary Toiletries April 2019

Options

Comments

• asajj
    asajj Posts: 5,123 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Rampant Recycler
    Options
    1 UU today - Clinique Take the Day Off Cleansing Balm. I love this, a bit rich at times but takes make-up off nicely. WMBA in the future.
    ally.
  • sstevo19
    sstevo19 Posts: 1,493 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    One IN today:

Bioderma Photoderm Bronz Duo Fluide + Stick SPF50+ 20ml + 2g

I'm excited to try this. From what I've tried of it, it's very light (the fluid), and I'm hoping this will be a good option to carry when I'm out and about. The stick part is very nice as well.
  • sstevo19
    Options
    One UU tonight:

Paula’s Choice Defense Antioxidant Pore Purifier 5ml WNBA. This was a bit meh. It didn't really do anything for me. I'm falling out of love with Paula's Choice at the moment. There's only one product that I will buy again and that's the Skin Recovery Toner. Hm.
  • dolly84
    dolly84 Posts: 5,851 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    uu

Rimmel Colour Boost Lip Crayon in Keep Mauvin - really liked this, it is a darker version of my own lip colour, it wears off evenly and leaves a nice stain. Am moving on to a Burts Bees Lip Shimmer in Rhubarb now, no idea how much is left as they don't wind back down.

Superdrug Naturally Radiant Renewing Night Cream 50ml - WNBA as it broke me out but otherwise it is nice.

Decleor AromaCleanse Clay & Herbal Mask 200ml - this was a salon size I bought online ages ago. WNBA as I don't find it effective enough for the huge price tag, it does smell lovely though and washes off easily.
    Debt Free and now a saver, conscious consumer, low waste lifestyler

Fashion on the Ration 28/66
  • asajj
    Options
    I have received £10 off voucher from Boots for the purchase of any Clinique foundation and used this to buy Clinique Even Better Glow Light Reflecting Makeup SPF 15. I also bought Take The Day off Cleansing Balm to qualify for the free gift - received 6 travel size products. 2 of them are already on Ebay.

I also bought NYX Phoenix Palette and 2 NYX Powder Puff Lippie Cream as brand had 20% off..

Sold a Clarins lipliner on Ebay and already posted. Also this morning, sold an Elizabeth Arden Lipstick and Pixi Lipgloss so that's 3 out in total. I'm still of to naughty step :o
    ally.
  • asajj
    Options
    Went to Zero Waste shop today to fill my shower gel bottle with some Faith in Nature - Coconut Shower Gel. Also sold a Lancome mini lipgloss and Ciate Travel Size Mascara this afternoon.
    ally.
  • pinkfluffybabe
    pinkfluffybabe Posts: 2,986 Forumite
    Name Dropper Academoney Grad First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    asajj wrote: »
    Went to Zero Waste shop today to fill my shower gel bottle with some Faith in Nature - Coconut Shower Gel. Also sold a Lancome mini lipgloss and Ciate Travel Size Mascara this afternoon.

Such a good shower gel, I must look into this option.
    Not buying unnecessary toiletries 2024 14/53 UU, 11 IN
  • savingfortomorrow
    Options
    Natural World Charcoal and Mint Ultra Purifying Shampoo- I finished a litre of shampoo and it was really good at getting rid of build up.
  • sstevo19
    Options
    One UU from last night:

La Roche Posay Hydreane Legere Moisturiser 40ml WDBA and have done. My HG moisturiser.

One UU from this morning:

Dr Jart Ceramidin Gel Cream 10ml WNBA as this was part of the Ceramidin set from TK Maxx, and it contains an ingredient which causes my face to breakout. Used it as a neck cream and it was good. Very light and refreshing. This would be a lovely moisturiser for summer for combination skin people.
  • maddiemay
    maddiemay Posts: 4,986 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    UU
    200ml Batiste Original Dry Shampoo 1/28
    Mini Coty Perfume Exclamation (a bit of nostalgia) 2/29
    30g Lanoline Eye Cream 3/30
    2ml Revitalash Eyelash Condtioner 4/31 HG have another ready.
    The best thing about the future is that it comes one day at a time. (Abraham Lincoln)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure