Debenhams Beauty Club Freebies

If you have a Debenhams beauty card they have a great freebie to collect at the moment - Kat Von D gift that comes in a box contains mini tattoo eyeliner, mini ever lasting lipstick and two 4.5ml mini perfume sprays ( Saint and sinner). Stocks are limited so be quick, I picked mine up today and it will make a lovely stocking filler for Xmas

Comments

• Sounds great bet there is none at my local Debenhams in Wigan. Everytime they have a promotion or something for free they have never even heard of it :D
  • The website says this is only with a minimum £60 spend, did you get this for no spend?
  • Luckystar
    Luckystar Posts: 1,062 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Redzombii wrote: »
    The website says this is only with a minimum £60 spend, did you get this for no spend?

I didn't buy anything, had received an email about it the day before and just showed my beauty card at the fragrance counter which they scanned and gave me the gift.
  • asajj
    asajj Posts: 5,123 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Rampant Recycler
    I have the card but got no email perhaps for certain stores/card owners only?
    ally.
  • I have both Store card & Beauty card and I have not had any e mails regarding this, but I did see something about you had to spend to receive. xxx
  • SuiDreams
    SuiDreams Posts: 2,393 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Just to say I got the freebie last Friday and it was free no spend required details were on the bottom of beauty club monthly statement.
  • Africat
    Africat Posts: 1,078 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Post you Monthly Debenhams Beauty Club Freebies and info here...
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,890 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    http://blog.debenhams.com/beauty/calling-all-beauty-club-members-get-your-free-samples-from-friday-27th-july/

Sampling.png

Calling all Beauty Club members: Get your FREE samples from Friday 27th July

This month you take home a full size Givenchy – Le Rouge Perfecto lip balm. Pick up your sample from Friday 27th July 2018 just show your Beauty Club card at the Givenchy counter in your nearest store (Fragrance counter if your local store doesn’t have a Givenchy counter) This exclusive sample will be given out on a first come, first served basis so visit your local store early to make sure you don’t miss out!

Something about the product…

Better than nude, Givenchy reinvents the lip balm that is a moisturiser, plumper and colour enhancer. As delicate as lace lingerie, this universal balm, with its rose Coloured, genuine leather case, is the new couture care for a fresh and natural look. The 3 in 1 expert formula combines plumping and moisturising ingredients along with a sheer wash of natural colour. A melting texture with shea extract leaves lips highly moisturised. A secret ingredient reacts to your lips pH for a natural made to measure result that gives a rosy colour unique to you!
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • Forgetful
    Forgetful Posts: 1,729 Forumite
    not sure they have more than one to giveaway... got there a few mins after they opened .. and guess wat?? none left..
  • Luckystar
    Luckystar Posts: 1,062 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Collected mine this morning, it!!!8217;s not a full size product 12g but looks good
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure