Top Top Top Bargain - all free!

Options

Comments

• abomb1969
    Options
    Martin. Your site is the holy grail and we are your humble desciples!

I keep saving money again and again from the wonderful tips that your amazing forum contributors keep leaving for us all. Thanks to you guys this is the most amazing site ever. I only hope my contributions are viewed as being useful by my peers.

Thx

Craig
    This signature is not mine!
  • heathen
    heathen Posts: 475 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    just to thank martin & the mods for there hard work in providing such a great site :)and to all the nice people on here who go out of their way to help fellow msers.one of the most useful and friendly places on the net ;)
  • RedOnRed
    RedOnRed Posts: 1,190 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    So what's the "Top Top Top bargain - all free" then?

Doh, don't say i'm a victim of false advertising!
  • cardcrazyden
    Options
    As a family we ve had our computer for just over twelve months now and the only one who has shown any interest in is my son who is still at primary school.

Now after discovering this site purely by accident and finding the great Argos ro sale I m addicted . I have to confess that nobody else gets much of a look in now.

After having spent many many hours watching the Argos saga I am now venturing further a field and finding other equally addictive posts.

I only have one criticism, and that is there are nt enough hours in the day!

Thanks Martin for a brilliant site !

All I need now is to master this darn computer, at the moment we have a love hate relationship.

Ps I think I might finally be winning the battle
  • scattycat_3
    Options
    How things change whilst your back is turned, :o

Nice one Your Highness, but I am going to have to get the Multi Mods to move this to the Freebies Board, tho I suspct that its bro is already there ;)

Liked the new Watchdog image, A purple stiped shirt cool :D *

I  can recommend signing up for the Email. Let HMV do the searching for you, and once or twice a week, that nice "angry Young Man" will help sort out a worrying  problem or two, point you in the right direction, and if you have cash to spare, show you a  way to get a bargain.

So don't be shy, it takes time to come splashing in the MSE Pool of Chat, sign up for the emailshot, and change your life, it worked for me. :D

PS, Dont Kill the Goose, softly does it.
    * PPS Purple Stripes (on purple)  :P

ppps.
    and all you whingers stop using up valuable server space, pretty please let it drop, que sera sera :P
    Moi....? ;)

Martin asked me to say I'm a volunteer Board Guide on the Utilities board, facilitating its smooth running. I can move & change posts there. However I do not read every post.
    Dealing with abusive or illegal posts is not part of my role, so if you spot any, please report them HERE.
    Views I express are mine alone, and not official ones of MoneySavingExpert.com
  • BFG_2
    BFG_2 Posts: 2,022 Forumite
    Options
    I definitely agree.
  • Joints
    Joints Posts: 378 Forumite
    Options
    Title is a little misleading..
  • I_R_Jaynie
    Options
    Martin & Mods and Webmaster-'tis a brilliant site.
    I have been able to save £££££'s using Credit Card tart ing, best low cost loans & insurance, cheap pc, and best of all money off vouchers, thanks to all those smart bargain spotters, voucher hunters and freebie finders.

I only hope I can return the favour by passing on any helpful codes, hints or tips to save even a few people a bit of cash.

As I've mentioned before my new mantra for Xmas shopping 'and beyond' is:

1) Check MSE chat forum
    2) Check shopbots
    3) Cashback sites
    4) E-vouchers!!!!!!!!!

as Homer Simpson would say"mmmmmmmmm E-vouchers!!!!" :)
    Nice to save.
  • millie
    millie Posts: 1,443 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    what is shopbots
  • I_R_Jaynie
    Options
    what is shopbots?

Shopbots are search engines that keep track of best prices and good deals, help tremendously.

https://www.kelkoo.co.uk
    https://www.pricerunner.co.uk
    https://www.dealtime.co.uk

just to name a few

Also see Martin's article on shopping: http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/cgi-bin/viewnews.cgi?newsid1045440682,91318,
    Nice to save.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport