We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Elite 11+ - Fleecing a supermarket near you!

Options

Comments

• mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    strewth71 wrote: »
    And my pasta sauce/muller/hula hoop shop
    instoreshop15oct.jpg

Is this a glitch - do you have to buy the exact list
    Or is it just that hula hoops, pasta sauce and mullers taste nice together?
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • TrulyMadly
    TrulyMadly Posts: 39,754 Forumite
    Cashback Cashier
    Options
    hornetgirl wrote: »
    Hope your dad makes a speedy recovery Emma.

Stuffed up nose has turned in to non stop sneezing - and I'm off on my jollies at the weekend. Typical! There will also be a mega glitch while I'm away. I can guarantee this. Last year it was the biscuits.
    Somehow hump day really does feel like it's a hump this week :(

Keep concentrating on those jollies of yours.......that should lift your spirits:T

Are you off to somewhere nice?
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • tigerwhite_2
    tigerwhite_2 Posts: 7,208 Forumite
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »
    Hello :wave:Thanks, instore only?:D

Unsure for now Bubbs but Strewth's shop was instore....
    Tiger :cool:
    I'm a body double for Claudia Schiffer and i wont get out of bed for less than [STRIKE]£10k per day[/STRIKE] a 1p find
  • rhosynbach
    rhosynbach Posts: 7,664 Forumite
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »

evening al xx need a blender mine broke was going to thank you bubbs but clicked on link and nearly lost my supper,:eek: I am the most squeamish person in the world:rotfl:
  • WhoWantsChicken
    Options
    hornetgirl wrote: »
    There are a number of people who used to be regular elite posters who now lurk but don't post here very often. You don't see them for weeks/months, then suddenly and "coincidentally" you will see several of them appear to say hello. This will have been planned on FB and will be down to something they don't like on here. It may be as simple as who started the thread (not saying it's the case for this thread, just using that as an example.)
    I fully agree that anyone can post, just don't like the fact that this goes on. It's childish and silly.
    In my defence (not that it's needed because I'm not cool enough for the Facebook crew) I've been a seldom lurker because for the last god knows how long I've been nursing a pregnant fianc! & of recent my son. Have popped in to say hello when I've had 10 minutes
    If only batman was here, he'd soon get you told
  • Mrs_stinkface
    Options
    Evening all.
    Hope everyone is ok.

Emmap- glad you dad is home now. Hope he feels brighter in the morning x
    Scamps- hugs hunny, those were 2 mistakes with serious consequences and after effects. Hope you are ok and on your feet soon x
    Life is not about learning to avoid the storms - it's about learning to dance in the rain.
  • couponqueen123
    Options
    zippydooda wrote: »
    the sentence is quite harsh, was it the 1st time.

dont want an argument but i have to say imo it was right he could have killed some one of my friend was killed by and idiot who shouldnt have been on the road ,

i hope it is a lesson learned scamps i have no sympathy for you (im sure you dont want it any way ,) it just one of those things that makes my blood boil :mad:

ill never forget all the people at my friends funeral and all the crying and all because people cant listen or put the own needs above other like you did scamps :(
  • rhosynbach
    rhosynbach Posts: 7,664 Forumite
    Options
    :A scamps you have been an idiot, you know that we know that now no lurking. lets all move on and help you get back on your feet with some super glitches..x
  • tigerwhite_2
    tigerwhite_2 Posts: 7,208 Forumite
    Options
    Munqui wrote: »
    I'm seeing moisture, shine and volume poo's and cond all on 2 for £4 on @.com (all 6 show £3.79 singles)

I'm still getting to grips with the all this but thought that was important ? :o

If the apprentice wasn't on in 30mins I would go A now!
    DeeDee74 wrote: »
    If the shop was after 12 today it'll work till the morning update about 6ish as they all show on msl,

I'm sure Strewth's shop was after 12, so if you want free shampoo/conditioner, it has to be tonight I'm afraid. I don't need any, still got the old HE lot
    Tiger :cool:
    I'm a body double for Claudia Schiffer and i wont get out of bed for less than [STRIKE]£10k per day[/STRIKE] a 1p find
  • TrulyMadly
    TrulyMadly Posts: 39,754 Forumite
    Cashback Cashier
    Options
    rhosynbach wrote: »
    evening al xx need a blender mine broke was going to thank you bubbs but clicked on link and nearly lost my supper,:eek: I am the most squeamish person in the world:rotfl:

What happened rhos....that link was fine for me...
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business