Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • sarah1972
    • By sarah1972 16th Aug 13, 1:17 PM
    • 14,282Posts
    • 43,954Thanks
    sarah1972
    0 WOW
    Free Kindle/E Reader Books (No Chat)- Please Post all on this thread
    • 16th Aug 13, 1:17 PM
    0 WOW
    Free Kindle/E Reader Books (No Chat)- Please Post all on this thread 16th Aug 13 at 1:17 PM
    Hi Guys

As voted by some members of MSE, here is a thread to list all Kindle freebie books.

Please keep this thread for listing the free books only, there is a thread here for chat and links to urls that can also help in finding free e books here http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=1380993

I think it would be a little more under control if people delete their posts when they become payable if possible but I will check every week or so and move any payable ones to the gone but not forgotten board.

Thanks

Sarah x

Update: If you notice that books have become payable instead of creating a post could you please either disregard it until it is moved or pm a bg or the OP, this keeps the thread tidier, easier to read and easier to manage.
    Thanks
    Last edited by sarah1972; 17-01-2014 at 5:47 AM.
    I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping & Freebies Boards http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5
    I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
Page 3
    • asajj
    • By asajj 14th Jun 19, 10:59 AM
    • 4,630 Posts
    • 13,170 Thanks
    asajj
    Unforeseen: Tenth Anniversary Edition (Thomas Prescott Book 1) free

Retired homicide detective Thomas Prescott is reluctant to read the best selling book Eight in October, a true-crime thriller based on a string of murders occurring throughout October of the past year. After all, it was his case, and he doesn t need to be reminded of the gruesome details. The book dubbed the serial killer, Tristen Grayer, The MAINEiac. Grayer is allegedly dead, but only Prescott knows the truth, Grayer is alive and lurking in the shadows. On October 1st, the anniversary of the first murder, Tristen resurfaces, killing someone special from Prescott's past. Suddenly, it's deja vu for Prescott except this time the women closest to him begin to fall victim at the hands of Grayer. With the help of former flame, medical examiner Dr. Caitlin Dodds, and Eight in October author, Alex Tooms, Prescott must race against the clock to stop Tristen from completing his encore.
    £2015 in 2015 / £2015

No buying unnecessary stuff.
    Clearing out by selling on Ebay, donating to charity etc.
    • asajj
    • By asajj 14th Jun 19, 11:01 AM
    • 4,630 Posts
    • 13,170 Thanks
    asajj
    The Back Door Man free

All credit cards have stopped working. Today. This morning.

What cash you have in your wallet is it. ATMs and bank systems are down. You can’t get gas, groceries… Commerce has essentially come to a halt. Such is the backdrop of THE BACK DOOR MAN.

Our society is computercentric. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn. We’re plugged in. Managing our finances online. Downloading apps for our iPhone. Reading the WSJ on our Kindle.

There are things out there on the cutting edge we don’t even know we need to fear. THE BACK DOOR MAN takes us there.
    £2015 in 2015 / £2015

• asajj
    • By asajj 14th Jun 19, 11:03 AM
    • 4,630 Posts
    • 13,170 Thanks
    asajj
    Once Gone (a Riley Paige Mystery--Book #1) free

Women are turning up dead in the rural outskirts of Virginia, killed in grotesque ways, and when the FBI is called in, they are stumped. A serial killer is out there, his frequency increasing, and they know there is only one agent good enough to crack this case: Special Agent Riley Paige.
    £2015 in 2015 / £2015

• Julie Bookworm
    • By Julie Bookworm 14th Jun 19, 2:24 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 4 Thanks
    Julie Bookworm
    Free Kindle Thriller
    Hi All,

This arrived in my inbox as FREE this morning and wanted to share with everyone as my first post here.

Night by Casey Christie - currently free on amazon and in the kindle store.

Hope you enjoy it.

P.S - Please make sure it's still free before downloading as I don't know how long it will be free for.

P.P.S - I tried to post a link to it but I was unable to do it, sorry.

P.P.P.S - I hope to post more freeby books soon, I've got my eye on a Lee Child book I'm hoping will go on promotion soon.
    • sarah1972
    • By sarah1972 14th Jun 19, 2:57 PM
    • 14,282 Posts
    • 43,954 Thanks
    sarah1972
    Hi All,

This arrived in my inbox as FREE this morning and wanted to share with everyone as my first post here.

Night by Casey Christie - currently free on amazon and in the kindle store.

Hope you enjoy it.

P.S - Please make sure it's still free before downloading as I don't know how long it will be free for.

P.P.S - I tried to post a link to it but I was unable to do it, sorry.

P.P.P.S - I hope to post more freeby books soon, I've got my eye on a Lee Child book I'm hoping will go on promotion soon.
    Originally posted by Julie Bookworm
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/Night-Book-1-Casey-Christie-ebook/dp/B00854N1AE/ref=sr_1_3?keywords=Night+by+Casey+Christie&qid=15 60520559&refinements=p_n_binding_browse-bin%3A368165031&rnid=492562011&s=books&sr=1-3
    I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping & Freebies Boards http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5
    I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
    • nic_c
    • By nic_c 23rd Jun 19, 12:14 AM
    • 2,210 Posts
    • 1,147 Thanks
    nic_c
    The Perfect Wife (A Jessie Hunt Psychological Suspense Thriller - Book One)

Criminal profiler in training (and newlywed) Jessie Hunt, 29, discovers that dark secrets lurk in her new suburban town; when a body turns up dead, she finds herself caught in the crosshairs of her newfound friends, her husband’s secrets, her serial killer caseload—and the secrets of her own dark past.

Free now on kindle
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/Perfect-Jessie-Psychological-Suspense-Thriller-Book-ebook/dp/B07JYC69YM
    • asajj
    • By asajj 7th Aug 19, 5:48 PM
    • 4,630 Posts
    • 13,170 Thanks
    asajj
    Exodus (The Exodus Trilogy Book 1)

In 2072, Earth faces the ultimate extinction event. In an America turned authoritarian, a race against time begins. To send a starship to a distant planet, where the remains of humanity can survive. Only a small number will be chosen for this final endeavor to save mankind from extinction, and among the contenders only the most resourceful will have a chance.
    £2015 in 2015 / £2015

• asajj
    • By asajj 4th Sep 19, 2:13 PM
    • 4,630 Posts
    • 13,170 Thanks
    asajj
    Resistance (Divided Elements Book 1)

Winner of a OneBookTwo 2017 Standout Award

From the moment you are born, you are conditioned to know this truth: Unorthodoxy is wrong action, Heterodoxy is wrong thought. One will lead to your Detention. The other to your Execution.
    £2015 in 2015 / £2015

• asajj
    • By asajj 8th Sep 19, 5:31 PM
    • 4,630 Posts
    • 13,170 Thanks
    asajj
    Wild Irish Heart

The Mystic Cove Series Book 1

It is time...

An ancient book, a power untouched, and a heart unloved lead Keelin O'Brien from her graduate studies in Boston to a small village on the coast of Southern Ireland. Determined to unearth the secrets lying hidden in the enchanted waters of the cove, Keelin has little time for a surly Irishman who infuriates her during the day and haunts her fantasies at night.

Inexplicably drawn to the woman who has stepped from his dreams and into his world, Flynn fights a stubborn battle against his increasing attraction for Keelin. Forces unknown have better plans for the two.

Only the secrets of the cove can show Keelin who she really is, the beauty of her mysterious power, and a love that will break the bounds of what she knows.
    £2015 in 2015 / £2015

• MSE Laura F
    • By MSE Laura F 14th Jan 20, 2:33 PM
    • 25 Posts
    • 179 Thanks
    MSE Laura F
    Free 'Sleep Secrets' e-book
    Insomniacs - is this worth a try?

You can get a free e-book on Amazon entitled Sleep Secrets: How to Fall Asleep Fast, Beat Fatigue and Insomnia and Get A Great Night's Sleep, by Ronald M Bazar.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0169M6APG

You can download to a Kindle or another reading device. If you've got an e-reader app, you can also read on your smartphone/tablet.

Let us know if you give this a go.
    • asajj
    • By asajj 14th Jan 20, 11:08 PM
    • 4,630 Posts
    • 13,170 Thanks
    asajj
    The Extra (The Extra Series Book 1) K

FREE at the time of posting

Gabby Mays wishes she had her future figured out, like her gorgeous roommate Anna-Marie, who has just landed a role on the hit soap opera Passion Medical. Gabby would give anything to find a career she's half as passionate about as Anna-Marie is about acting—and a love life that isn't comprised of nights with a party-sized bag of Doritos and her Netflix account.

When Gabby becomes a recurring extra on Passion Medical, she finds a job she's surprisingly great at. Even better, her old crush and ex-boss—the sexy, sweet Will Bowen—is writing the scripts, allowing Gabby lots of quality flirting time at the craft services table.

But between feuding divas, fake Emmys, and Gabby's growing concern that Will might not see her as anything more than a friend, her life on set is quickly becoming a drama worthy of the soaps.
    £2015 in 2015 / £2015

• asajj
    • By asajj 14th Jan 20, 11:09 PM
    • 4,630 Posts
    • 13,170 Thanks
    asajj
    Head Over High Heels: A Romantic Comedy

Laurel Young needs a plan, and fast. After her reality TV boss has a major meltdown, not-so-funemployment seems inevitable--unless she can pitch the idea of a lifetime. When she sees Flint McKay's audition tape - flanneled, handsome as hell, and building a house with his own two hands - she knows she's found her secret weapon. The women of America are going to love him, especially if she can convince him to try building without the flannel shirt.

Only problem is, Flint didn't make that tape - and he has zero interest in trading the wilds of Western Massachussetts for the bright lights of Hollywood. But Laurel isn't the kind of girl to take no for an answer. Soon, she's knee-deep in rustic charm, and getting plenty of hands-on experience. And it turns out, this city girl and country guy may have a few things in common after all, like crazy hot chemistry, a wild side, and a weakness for good whiskey...

But can their behind-the-scenes connection last once the world falls in love with Flint? And will this be the big break both of them need- or leave them in the dirt?
    £2015 in 2015 / £2015

• asajj
    • By asajj 14th Jan 20, 11:10 PM
    • 4,630 Posts
    • 13,170 Thanks
    asajj
    Pitch Black: A Romantic Thriller (Blackwood Security Book 1)

Even a Diamond can be shattered…

After the owner of a security company is murdered, his sharp-edged wife goes on the run. Forced to abandon everything she holds dear - her home, her friends, her job in special ops - she builds a new life for herself in England. As Ashlyn Hale, she meets Luke, a handsome local who makes her realise just how lonely she is.

Yet, even in the sleepy village of Lower Foxford, the dark side of life dogs Diamond’s trail when the unthinkable strikes. Forced out of hiding, she races against time to save those she cares about. But is it too little, too late?

Please be aware that although one story arc is concluded in this book, Diamond’s full story is told over books 1-3 in the Blackwood Security series.
    £2015 in 2015 / £2015

• BirdNerdSophie
    • By BirdNerdSophie 20th Jan 20, 2:00 PM
    • 288 Posts
    • 3,201 Thanks
    BirdNerdSophie
    The Kindle Edition of Anna: The Witch and The Fox is available to download for FREE until 24/01.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Anna-Witch-Fox-David-Trebus-ebook/dp/B07RDFZY8Y

I really enjoyed reading this one - was perfect for commuting!

After losing her lover during a dangerous job in Japan, Anna is left questioning everything she once knew and believed in. As her life spirals out of control, her mentor continually throws her into evermore dangerous situations fighting supernatural entities. Consumed by grief, Anna desperately tries to find answers and confront her fears.

Anna: The Witch and The Fox is the first instalment of a wider universe told from different character perspectives. It has been written as a short story collection but forms a complete narrative.
    Duck enthusiast. Mango milkshake connoisseur. Positive reinforcement training. Bob Ross fan girl. Team Q.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

118Posts Today

2,466Users online

Martin's Twitter