Wikivorce - Opinions

I have seen Wikivorce mentioned in postings and have reviewed their site which looks OK.

Anyone used their Divorce and Financial packages and have some feedback on their experiences on the services they offer?

Thank you.

Comments

• Comms69
    Comms69 Posts: 14,229 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    I have seen Wikivorce mentioned in postings and have reviewed their site which looks OK.

Anyone used their Divorce and Financial packages and have some feedback on their experiences on the services they offer?

Thank you.

I think a key aspect is if the divorce is (to some degree atleast) amicable or not
  • Comms69 wrote: »
    I think a key aspect is if the divorce is (to some degree atleast) amicable or not

Yes it will be amicable.
  • MovingForwards
    MovingForwards Posts: 16,916 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Photogenic
    I used the forum for guidance, which is why I often say in posts to head over to them, didn't use any of the packages as mine was straightforward.
    Mortgage started 2020, aiming to clear it in 2026.
  • Comms69
    Comms69 Posts: 14,229 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Yes it will be amicable.

In that case i'd use it for guidance and see if you can agree things amicably. If you can, divorce doesnt cost much.

Get some quotes, compare to wikivorce once you have a better idea of whats needed
  • bouicca21
    bouicca21 Posts: 6,513 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    I used It for guidance and support. Did the actual divorce myself but used their service for the clean break financial agreement. In terms of guidance and support, I thanked my lucky stars that I found it.

The solicitor who did the financial paperwork was slow, but cheap.
  • I used them for a likely financial assessment, it was fine and reasonably priced.
    Mar 24 - Mortgage Balance £249,794.45
    Credit Card - £8,182.23 + £4,731.65
    Goals: Mortgage Free by 2035, Give up full time work once Mortgage Free, Ensure I have a pension income of £20k per year from 2035

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure