Iphone Tracking

Options
Hi
Can anybody help with this one I have a Iphone xs,i want to turn of tracking without anybody knowing i need to go into significant location but only have, location services location alerts and share my location.Help would be appreciated .

Comments

• debitcardmayhem
    Options
    Turn them all off ?
    🍺 😎 Still grumpy, and No, Cloudflare I am NOT a robot 🤖BUT my responses are now out of my control they are posted via ChatGPT or the latest AI
  • mrsr
    mrsr Posts: 476 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Turn them all off ?

Did think about that but not sure that would stop anybody knowing.
  • Chino
    Chino Posts: 2,029 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Or leave your phone at home?

There's no law saying you have to carry your phone with you wherever you go. I hope.
  • debitcardmayhem
    Options
    Chino wrote: »
    Or leave your phone at home?

There's no law saying you have to carry your phone with you wherever you go. I hope.
    The Law of Consequences :D
    🍺 😎 Still grumpy, and No, Cloudflare I am NOT a robot 🤖BUT my responses are now out of my control they are posted via ChatGPT or the latest AI
  • datostar
    datostar Posts: 1,288 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    If you're intending to go somewhere or do something which might interest the Police or Security Services turn off your phone completely or remove the SIM card as movements can be tracked via the phone masts it connects to as you move around. Plenty have come unstuck through this.
  • mrsr
    mrsr Posts: 476 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    datostar wrote: »
    If you're intending to go somewhere or do something which might interest the Police or Security Services turn off your phone completely or remove the SIM card as movements can be tracked via the phone masts it connects to as you move around. Plenty have come unstuck through this.

LOL Thanks no I have no intentions of anything like that at all.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure