Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • MSE Kelvin
    • By MSE Kelvin 27th Aug 19, 12:49 PM
    • 74Posts
    • 191Thanks
    MSE Kelvin
    Discuss the Fight Unfair Private Parking Tickets
    • 27th Aug 19, 12:49 PM
    Discuss the Fight Unfair Private Parking Tickets 27th Aug 19 at 12:49 PM

Hello there,

This is a new thread specifically to discuss the Fight Unfair Private Parking Tickets guide as the old one seems to have gone AWOL.

Please let us know if you find it helpful, what we could do to improve it and if you have any other tips you think we should add.

If you want specific help on your own case please start a new discussion on the Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking board, though bear in mind there is no guarantee someone will be able to help.

And if you want to share a case you've won or lost please go to the Parking Ticket Appeal Successes and Failures thread.

Cheers,

MSE Kelvin

Follow MSE on other Social Media:
    MSE Facebook, MSE Twitter, MSE Deals Facebook, MSE Deals Twitter, Forum Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest
    Join the MSE Forum
    Get the Free MoneySavingExpert Money Tips E-mail
    Report inappropriate posts: click the report button
    Point out a rate/product change
    Flag a news story: news@moneysavingexpert.com
Page 1
    • waamo
    • By waamo 27th Aug 19, 12:57 PM
    • 7,709 Posts
    • 10,463 Thanks
    waamo
    • 27th Aug 19, 12:57 PM
    • 27th Aug 19, 12:57 PM
    Your template is appalling. Mitigation is useless and it doesn't take into account the Beavis ruling.

Worse still is the advice of a company isn't in an AoS. It's simply idiotic.
    This space for hire.
    • BrownTrout
    • By BrownTrout 27th Aug 19, 1:02 PM
    • 641 Posts
    • 824 Thanks
    BrownTrout
    • 27th Aug 19, 1:02 PM
    • 27th Aug 19, 1:02 PM
    No matter what you say MSE takes NO NOTICE!!!
    • waamo
    • By waamo 27th Aug 19, 1:03 PM
    • 7,709 Posts
    • 10,463 Thanks
    waamo
    • 27th Aug 19, 1:03 PM
    • 27th Aug 19, 1:03 PM
    No matter what you say MSE takes NO NOTICE!!!
    Originally posted by BrownTrout
    Indeed. I don't know why they've started this thread even. Waste of time really
    This space for hire.
    • pogofish
    • By pogofish 27th Aug 19, 1:17 PM
    • 9,505 Posts
    • 10,030 Thanks
    pogofish
    • 27th Aug 19, 1:17 PM
    • 27th Aug 19, 1:17 PM
    This thread is only going to fill up with people asking for help and not getting it..!
    • Redx
    • By Redx 27th Aug 19, 1:51 PM
    • 24,567 Posts
    • 31,305 Thanks
    Redx
    • 27th Aug 19, 1:51 PM
    • 27th Aug 19, 1:51 PM
    MSE haven't a clue what the real issues are and the Mse advice is atrocious, just scrap it completely for private parking tickets and wait until the government and MHCLG issue the new CoP , once that is in place and up and running is the time to write your mse advice

Think about it
    Newbies !!
    Private Parking ticket? check the 2 sticky threads by coupon-mad and crabman in the Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking Board forum for the latest advice or maybe try pepipoo or C.A.G. or legal beagles forums if you need legal advice as well because this parking forum is not about debt collectors or legal matters per se
    • twhitehousescat
    • By twhitehousescat 27th Aug 19, 2:11 PM
    • 4,060 Posts
    • 5,069 Thanks
    twhitehousescat
    • 27th Aug 19, 2:11 PM
    • 27th Aug 19, 2:11 PM

Hello there,

This is a new thread specifically to discuss the Fight Unfair Private Parking Tickets guide as the old one seems to have gone AWOL.

Please let us know if you find it helpful, what we could do to improve it and if you have any other tips you think we should add.

If you want specific help on your own case please start a new discussion on the Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking board, though bear in mind there is no guarantee someone will be able to help.

And if you want to share a case you've won or lost please go to the Parking Ticket Appeal Successes and Failures thread.

Cheers,

MSE Kelvin
    Originally posted by MSE Kelvin
    MSE Kelvin if a company is not a member of an AoS , why should I contact them with my details

I was under the the belief that parking companies ,only Aos members could get details from the DVLA with regards to parking

or an I wrong

thanks for the good advice MSE Kelvin NOT money saying expert
    Last edited by twhitehousescat; 27-08-2019 at 2:28 PM.
    Time pretending I was asleep whilst under his desk , has given me insight to this sordid world
    • Computersaysno
    • By Computersaysno 27th Aug 19, 2:35 PM
    • 1,138 Posts
    • 910 Thanks
    Computersaysno
    • 27th Aug 19, 2:35 PM
    • 27th Aug 19, 2:35 PM
    lol...what a total waste of time and effort....
    There's a very very easy way to get rid of scumco 'fines'...but I'm not allowed to say what it is...because it involves lying to scummy parking companies [which some people say is illegal!!] and that's 'not allowed'.
    • twhitehousescat
    • By twhitehousescat 27th Aug 19, 2:40 PM
    • 4,060 Posts
    • 5,069 Thanks
    twhitehousescat
    • 27th Aug 19, 2:40 PM
    • 27th Aug 19, 2:40 PM
    lol...what a total waste of time and effort....
    Originally posted by Computersaysno
    effort ?

standard MSE template and a bit of copy / paste with no research
    Time pretending I was asleep whilst under his desk , has given me insight to this sordid world
    • MSE ForumTeam2
    • By MSE ForumTeam2 4th Sep 19, 6:07 PM
    • 32 Posts
    • 29 Thanks
    MSE ForumTeam2
    Hi Everyone

This has been reported to the appropriate members of the team to comment on.
    Official MSE Forum Team member

Please report all problem posts to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

64Posts Today

1,734Users online

Martin's Twitter