MS home use program

2»

Comments

• giraffe69
    giraffe69 Posts: 3,558 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Not sure what the problem is. I have Office 365 and it is installed locally and also has Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Access, Publisher, Outlook and may be others I've missed. What aren't you getting?
  • 50Twuncle
    50Twuncle Posts: 10,763 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    giraffe69 wrote: »
    Not sure what the problem is. I have Office 365 and it is installed locally and also has Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Access, Publisher, Outlook and may be others I've missed. What aren't you getting?

I prefer to keep things totally seperate from my employer - once installed Pro Plus is just that.....
  • stragglebod
    stragglebod Posts: 1,324 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    50Twuncle wrote: »
    OK my work email has been verified and I have tried the Pro Plus link on https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/store/b/office-home-use-program?rtc=1&wa=wsignin1.0&lc=2057 - Which takes me to :
    "We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found.
    The URL may be misspelled or the page you're looking for is no longer available."

I have now had it confirmed by MS - Office 2019 Pro Plus is not available in the UK under HUP - They have another option that costs £55 - which is over 5 times what a US resident pays !
    It says on that page for Office 2019
    A Home Use Programme discount on this product is only available if your employer’s Home Use Programme administrator has selected you for this product-specific discount.
    So maybe your employer has somehow opted out of providing Office 2019. It's allowed me to add it to my shopping cart so maybe my employer has different settings.
  • custardy
    custardy Posts: 38,365 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    It says on that page for Office 2019

So maybe your employer has somehow opted out of providing Office 2019. It's allowed me to add it to my shopping cart so maybe my employer has different settings.

I get the same.
    £18.23 for Office Professional Plus 2019
  • 50Twuncle
    50Twuncle Posts: 10,763 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Thanks - I will look into it next week
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income