New plan...time to see some movement!

Comments

• jwil
    jwil Posts: 19,058 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Today's pad £1.60
    Mortgage overpayments total 2019: £20.00

It's the 12th of the month and I've overpaid £20 without noticing it. It shows how much those small amounts can add up :T :T
    "If you can dream it, you can do it". Walt Disney
  • Well done Jwil. You're doing really well. I love seeing how the daily pads quickly mount up. Hope you have a lovely weekend.x
    LBM Aug 2017.
    Debt at LBM - £30,055
    Debt at highest - £43,148.59
    Current debt - £18,880.00
    EF - £1,000.00

Challenges
    PAYDBX 2021 - #29 Pd £2,355 / £8,000 PAYDBX 2020 - Pd £6,459.00 | PAYDBX 2019 - Pd £16,945.60 | PAYDBX 2018 - Pd £15,010.60.
  • Hi jwil, I'm a lurker but wanted to say well done for going to gp. It's so hard, but they are there to help. I finally plucked up courage after my nasty accident in aug and I've been diagnosed with ptsd which I'm now recieving help for. I battled on with the anxiety, making myself socially isolated because I did think people would understand. I felt so ashamed I couldn't get on with life normally. It's still early days abd the guilt anxiety still there, but I know I'm on the mend. I wouldn't have admitted it on the forum months ago.

A monster well done on the overpayment of £20! It's only the 12th and your doing fab.

Take care of yourself xxx
    Finally Debt Free 24/4/2023 
  • WannabeFree
    WannabeFree Posts: 4,438 Forumite
    Well done on the PAD's it really does add up!

Hope you have a lovely day

x
    “Once you hit rock bottom, that's where you perfectly stand; That's your chance of restarting, but restarting the way.”
  • jwil
    Well done Jwil. You're doing really well. I love seeing how the daily pads quickly mount up. Hope you have a lovely weekend.x

Thank you, you too :)
    Hi jwil, I'm a lurker but wanted to say well done for going to gp. It's so hard, but they are there to help. I finally plucked up courage after my nasty accident in aug and I've been diagnosed with ptsd which I'm now recieving help for. I battled on with the anxiety, making myself socially isolated because I did think people would understand. I felt so ashamed I couldn't get on with life normally. It's still early days abd the guilt anxiety still there, but I know I'm on the mend. I wouldn't have admitted it on the forum months ago.

A monster well done on the overpayment of £20! It's only the 12th and your doing fab.

Take care of yourself xxx

Hi Choccygirl, thank you for delurking and the support. I'm really glad you are getting the help and it's making a difference. I'm the same with the social isolation and it's not good for me or the kids. Take care xx
    Well done on the PAD's it really does add up!

Hope you have a lovely day

x

Thanks WF :) Have a good weekend too. I wouldn't have dreamed of padding £20 in one go!
  • jwil
    Having a declutter session this morning. I've done the undersink cupboard and got rid of a few things. There's loads of carpet cleaning stuff in there, I'd better try cleaning the carpets and use some up!
  • Oh I love sorting out cupboards. I have plans to do all of mine as soon as I have more energy. Definitely need to declutter more this year.
    DMP 2015 £57,549, now £36,112 (37% paid)
    EF £200 Mortgage OP's this year £115

There's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow, Shining at the End of Every Day!

• jwil
    Oh I love sorting out cupboards. I have plans to do all of mine as soon as I have more energy. Definitely need to declutter more this year.

Yes, me too. We made such a difference last year, I'm hoping it will continue this year. I'd love to have a 'normal' home!
  • Thanks jwil

I force myself to do one thing out my comfort zone every three days. My biggest jump forward is I have limited contact with a friend. (Only speak online as she's stuck in house not driving too) She's a martyr to being ill and I can feel her sucking the life of our conversations. She refuses to get help and loves the attention on Facebook. I refuse to discuss anything medical now and I feel so much better. Only positive people and things in my life for 2019!

Well done on decluttering! I love carpet cleaning but always feel ashamed water so black when I do it. Amazing how much dirt there can be on light colour carpets.:rotfl:
    Finally Debt Free 24/4/2023 
  • jwil
    Today's pad £0.56
    Mortgage overpayments total 2019: £20.56
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing