CCL Computers RMA

Options
2»

Comments

• JJ_Egan
    JJ_Egan Posts: 20,281 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    If i was a company and saw your user name then you would be right at the back of the pile of work .
  • ccl_are_useless
    Options
    JJ_Egan wrote: »
    If i was a company and saw your user name then you would be right at the back of the pile of work .
    Rather than trying to improve your customer service you would instead make an already poor experience worse?

They tell me I'll get my motherboard "early next week" so I make sure someone is in for five days as to not miss a delivery that was never going to come. They could've easily sent an email letting me know that they weren't able to send the board out for delivery that week but instead they ignore me when I ask for a tracking number. What else would you call this?
  • societys_child
    societys_child Posts: 7,110 Forumite
    edited 11 November 2018 at 8:32PM
    Options
    JJ_Egan wrote: »
    Unfortunately, that could be exactly where it is, in a pile, under a bench, waiting for some low pad 'service engineer' to actually pick it up and look at it . . . ;)

(unless things have changed)
  • forgotmyname
    forgotmyname Posts: 32,552 Forumite
    Options
    Accidently dropped it his morning whilst testing it, had to put it on the bottom of the pile to be tested again.

New BIOS released today. After testing in 3 or 4 days the new BIOS will be installed where it will have to go on the bottom of the pile to be tested again with the new BIOS.

Should be shipped in a week or two if testing goes to plan?

May go something like that???
    Censorship Reigns Supreme in Troll City...

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure