Problem with B&Q

Hi,

I purchased a new kitchen from B&Q in February and have numerous problems even before installation. Homefit who were originally meant to do the installation were very slow to make contact with me...I had to contact them several times which I was not happy with. Eventually a fitter was found who could do the work for me. After visiting me and making arrangements to start work on a set day, I got a phone call 2 hours later to say he was double booked and the date would have to be changed. This was the final straw for me, so I cancelled Homefit as installer and said I'd find my ow installer.

The kitchen equipment was delivered this week - without an in voice or delivery document. Having checked the items I found at least half of the order is missing. The workman I have to do the work for me starts in three days time. B&Q have said they will do their best to get the missing items to me early next week.

If it is not delivered in time have I the right to cancel the oder completely and tell B&Q to come and collect what they have delivered?

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport