I would contact jpg

How would a compressed image file extension help? ;):D
  • Lip_Stick
    Lip_Stick Posts: 2,415 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    marcarm wrote: »
    Old stock?

Don't perfumes lose their smell after a time, especially if they have not been stored correctly??

Thought that was when stored in sunlight, not in their packaging?
    There's a storm coming, Mr Johnson. You and your friends better batten down the hatches, because when it hits, you're all gonna wonder how you ever thought you could live so large and leave so little for the rest of us.
  • 1974Stephen
    Options
    If you are in doubt, contact PUIG and they will likely ask for the bottle back. B&M are likely not an authorised retailer of fine fragrance. (grey market sourced)

Good luck
  • reason2
    reason2 Posts: 362 Forumite
    Options
    chances are it isnt fake but out of date, B&M are known for short shelf life items, hence the low price so chances are it had a short shelf life when you bought it, left it almost a year before opening and now its lost its scent.

problem is because you left it so long you dont have many rights.
  • Cronton
    Options
    reason2 wrote: »
    chances are it isnt fake but out of date, B&M are known for short shelf life items, hence the low price so chances are it had a short shelf life when you bought it, left it almost a year before opening and now its lost its scent.

problem is because you left it so long you dont have many rights.

I take your point about leaving it so long to raise the issue - but I disagree that an unopened JPG product will "lose its scent" completely after 12-18 months of being kept unopened in a cool/dark place (by me). I should at least be able to recognise the smell as being JPG Le Male after newly opening it, no matter how old it is. I have used a 10-year-old (opened) bottle before, which still smelt perfect to me ... although the smell faded on the skin quicker - 2-3 hours instead of the usual 5-6.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure