🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Submit your suggestions via this form or post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Jean Paul Gaultier - Male - Purchased from B&M is a fake

Options
I have worn JPG Male for over 20 years and sometime last year I was doing a shop at my local B&M - when I got to the checkout, the woman asked me "Would you like some JPG cologne that we have on offer this week?" ... it was a good price (from memory, about half price) so I accepted the offer - thinking that I would keep it on-stock as my bottle at home was still quite new.

I have just come to open the new bottle, as I plan on taking on holiday in a few days time, but when I removed it from the presentation "tin" and used it, I found that it's clearly a fake - almost no smell and what smell there is, is nothing like JPG - which, after 20 odd years of use, I know extremely well.

As I bought it from a well-known store, not a street market or online seller, it never occurred to me that it wouldn't be the real item. Unfortunately, I no longer have a receipt.

Is there anything I can do?

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 4 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills