IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Pricey parking?

Options
£18.50 at NCP Manchester Central for 4 hours if you enter just before the evening rate kicks in at 6pm. Ouch!

Comments

• Quentin
    Quentin Posts: 40,405 Forumite
    Options
    Presumably you paid and this was the going rate.

This sub forum really majors on private parking charges rather than the cost of car parks

Maybe post in the motoring forum proper for suggestions for cheaper spots to park in Manchester
  • KeithP
    KeithP Posts: 37,655 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    The rates are:
    2vjeckg.jpg
    £13.50 for four hours.

Looks like you paid £5 too much. ;)
  • Umkomaas
    Umkomaas Posts: 41,357 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    tomkil wrote: »
    £18.50 at NCP Manchester Central for 4 hours if you enter just before the evening rate kicks in at 6pm. Ouch!

Overstay your paid time and you can probably add a further £100. Now that really is an 'Ouch'!
    Please note, we are not a legal advice forum. I personally don't get involved in critiquing court case Defences/Witness Statements, so unable to help on that front. Please don't ask. .

I provide only my personal opinion, it is not a legal opinion, it is simply a personal one. I am not a lawyer.

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.

Private Parking Firms - Killing the High Street
  • tomkil
    tomkil Posts: 16 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    KeithP wrote: »
    The rates are:
    2vjeckg.jpg
    £13.50 for four hours.

Looks like you paid £5 too much. ;)

We were in for 4 hours and 10 minutes to be fair - if that's the right word!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure