IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

PCM at Bluewater

2»

Comments

• Umkomaas
    Umkomaas Posts: 41,345 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Nice, helpful response from the General Manager and proving once again that a well produced letter of complaint to the right person can be the easiest route to a cancellation.

Well done kentboyjohn and 4CR.
    Please note, we are not a legal advice forum. I personally don't get involved in critiquing court case Defences/Witness Statements, so unable to help on that front. Please don't ask. .

I provide only my personal opinion, it is not a legal opinion, it is simply a personal one. I am not a lawyer.

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.

Private Parking Firms - Killing the High Street
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,614 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Thanks 4consumerrights for your help. Not had a reply to my appeal to PCM yet but had this from the general manager at Bluewater.

Thank you for your email to Mr Robert Goodman concerning the Parking Ticket fine, you received here at Bluewater on Saturday, 16th November 2013.

Please be assured that we have requested that PCM cancel your parking ticket ?...............with immediate effect, so you should hear no further from them.

We respectfully acknowledge your comments and I can confirm that Mr Goodman’s office will be in touch with you shortly.

All guest feedback is very important to us, as it assists us to maintain the standards of service and facilities that you have the right to expect from Bluewater. This is why we are grateful to you for your comments and trust we can welcome you back in the very near future.

Well done! Nice letters devised by 4consumerrights too. :T

Could you tell us the email addresses and name of who to contact at Bluewater as we have a couple of other ongoing cases there?
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • Coupon-mad wrote: »
    Well done! Nice letters devised by 4consumerrights too. :T

Could you tell us the email addresses and name of who to contact at Bluewater as we have a couple of other ongoing cases there?

Googled him and got this and it worked

Contact: Robert Goodman, General Manager - Bluewater. Email: robert.goodman @lendlease.com. Tel: 01322 623300.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure