Beat Speeding Tickets - Ian O'Grady scamster warning

Options
BFG_2
BFG_2 Posts: 2,022 Forumite
This is wrt a certain Ian O'Grady and his grubby scam.

He runs a website wherein he paints a picure of how using his pack you can 'eliminate all speeding tickets' etc. Ho continually chunters for page after page on about how it works 100% of the time, all tickets, etc. He promotes himself as 'the UK's leading legal blah, blah...'; he's a scammer.

Knowing most of the loopholes that are already on the go, I was intrigued and so paid the £29 [iirc].

It turns out it exploits a loophole that I already knew about; the issue is that unless you want to actually set out to 'pervert the course of justice' [and face a possible 5 yr stretch inside if caught and convicted] it doesn't work for [IMO] more than 98% of tickets.

As such his website and its content are a massive front to scam you for £25. Don't fall for it.

His pack [3 letters] revolves around 'not being able to identify the driver'.

If anyone would like a copy of the letters for free, I will happily supply them [just PM me your email addy and I'll send you them].

Comments

• RPL8659
    RPL8659 Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited 15 July 2010 at 7:40PM
    Options
    Hi Martin,

Would like to ask if you could send copy of those 3 letters of Ian O'Grady Beat Speeding Tickets.

I currently am driving a company car and have been caught on camera twice in the past month have sent one of the tickets (NIC) back, however i still have the other one and have till the 2nd August to send it back.

I have 6 points currently so both of these fines would put me on 12 points which would result in losing my job too, a hard thought to bare.

Am hoping these letters can help stop this from happening

Kind Regards,

Ralph
    rpl14@hotmail.com
  • anewman
    anewman Posts: 9,200 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    If you think you can get off a speeding ticket when you were speeding you probably deserve to be scammed and made to pay an increased fine and get points on your license.
  • Apples2
    Apples2 Posts: 6,442 Forumite
    Options
    RPL8659 wrote: »
    Hi Martin,

Do you know the OP or do you actually think Martin Lewis wrote that?:rotfl::rotfl:
  • robt_2
    robt_2 Posts: 3,401 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    RPL8659 wrote: »
    Hi Martin,

Would like to ask if you could send copy of those 3 letters of Ian O'Grady Beat Speeding Tickets.

I currently am driving a company car and have been caught on camera twice in the past month have sent one of the tickets (NIC) back, however i still have the other one and have till the 2nd August to send it back.

I have 6 points currently so both of these fines would put me on 12 points which would result in losing my job too, a hard thought to bare.

Am hoping these letters can help stop this from happening

Kind Regards,

Ralph
    [EMAIL="rpl14@hotmail.com"]rpl14@hotmail.com[/EMAIL]

I'm very much against scams, but I am also very against people who clearly have no respect for the law - twice in a month should mean a ban regardless of how many points are on a license in my opinion.
  • manrow
    manrow Posts: 185 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    BFG is not receiving PMs apparently?
    Be ALERT - The world needs more LERTS
  • worried_jim
    worried_jim Posts: 11,631 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    manrow wrote: »
    BFG is not receiving PMs apparently?

Who knows what happened to him in the last 15 months when this thread was started by an absolute loon.
  • Browntoa
    Browntoa Posts: 49,302 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    he has the PPR'd status under his name so no PM's and looking at their profile , not online since Jan last year
    Ex forum ambassador

Long term forum member
  • forgotmyname
    forgotmyname Posts: 32,556 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Yeah last online Jan 2010 so maybe they tried some of the tricks and are serving a 5 year stretch
    to prove the point it doesnt work?

There are ways but whether you think its worth the risks involved?

I got 3 points and thought it was sneaky roadworks moved but the speed restriction didnt.
    But for £60 and 3 points it would have cost me more taking time off work to fight it, Insurance was only pennies dearer.
    Censorship Reigns Supreme in Troll City...

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure