Lost your instruction manual? Get it back for free.

Options
It's a website that's been mentioned many times before in the Chat Forum, but its always well worth a reminder.

Most of the manuals are free, some you will be charged for. For those that cost there is the option of trading in any unwanted manuals you have for the ones you need. More details.

To find and download a manual visit www.instruction-manuals.co.uk

Feel free to report other similar resources by clicking reply

threadbanner.gif
Martin Lewis, Money Saving Expert.
Please note, answers don't constitute financial advice, it is based on generalised journalistic research. Always ensure any decision is made with regards to your own individual circumstance.
Don't miss out on urgent MoneySaving, get my weekly e-mail at www.moneysavingexpert.com/tips.
Debt-Free Wannabee Official Nerd Club: (Honorary) Members number 000

Comments

• John_Stone
    John_Stone Posts: 25 Forumite
    Home Insurance Hacker!
    Options
    for most BT equipment, phones, answer machines etc manuals can be found at
    http://www.bt.com/customerservices/userguides.jsp?parentcat=cs_userguide
  • thrombanks
    thrombanks Posts: 24 Forumite
    Options
    John_Stone wrote:
    for most BT equipment, phones, answer machines etc manuals can be found at
    http://www.bt.com/customerservices/userguides.jsp?parentcat=cs_userguide

Except for the two answering machines I wanted today, BT Response 115 and Response 10 .... aahhh well never mind. This is a great site though, I wonder if it'll stay free
  • 123xyz
    123xyz Posts: 436 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Instruction-Manuals.co.uk only have one Blaupunkt car Radio/CD player. Guess what? It is not my one!

Brilliant site though, well worth saving in favourites for future reference.
    Just off the border of your waking mind, there lies another time ....
  • bring1t
    bring1t Posts: 198 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Sony Manuals can be found here:

http://support.sony-europe.com/manuals/manuals.asp?l=en&c=

Came in handy for me recently
  • jammybunn
    jammybunn Posts: 64 Forumite
    Options
    big thanks Martin, my dryer has been on the blink and with havin a wedding next month have had to put it on the backburner- the manual may come in very handy, fingers crossed
  • robowen
    robowen Posts: 3,042 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    There is also a sticky at the top of the 'In my home' board. It includes this and an alternative site for finding instruction manuals.
    If anyone comes across any other site offering information of this kind, please let the BG know or myself, and the sticky can be updated.

rob :D
    If only everything in life was as reliable...AS ME !!
    robowen 5/6/2005©

''Never take an idiot anywhere with you. You'll always find one when you get there.''
  • edamage
    edamage Posts: 18 Forumite
    Options
    Try this site if you can't find what your looking for: https://www.instructionsheets.com
    You will find that some manuals are classed as sheets.
    I believe there is a link between this site and the manuals site.
    Hope this helps.
    Smile and be happy, things can usually get worse!
  • stealth_mode
    Options
    Neither site can provide Indesit instruction books I'm afraid. I've even contacted Indesit through their website and they didn't reply.

So if anyone knows where I can get instructions for an Indesit W123 washing machine please let me know. (I bought it second hand but quite new. I've no idea which buttons I can use with which programmes.)

Thanks.
  • Cacran
    Cacran Posts: 528 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    I am trying to get hold of a manual for a George Foreman Indoor/Outdoor Grill.

don't know the model number but it fits onto a folding barbeque stand for outdoor use. Has anyone got one? there are different settings for temparature and not sure which to use for which food. I think you can cook veg on it too but not sure how. If anyone has got a manual I would be willing to pay for a copy to be done and posted to me. I cannot find one on the sites you mention and have tried direct with George foreman site no no avail.
    Keep on trucking!
  • barjam_2
    barjam_2 Posts: 1,667 Forumite
    Options
    Neither site can provide Indesit instruction books I'm afraid. I've even contacted Indesit through their website and they didn't reply.

So if anyone knows where I can get instructions for an Indesit W123 washing machine please let me know. (I bought it second hand but quite new. I've no idea which buttons I can use with which programmes.)

Thanks.

not sure where you can get the instructions from but i have the same washer ( well i think i have it the 'wil 123s' ) i could scan my instructions for you if you want and pm/email you

also i once emailed indesit approx 2yrs ago:cool: still waiting:eek:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport