Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • LouLou
    I've noticed Poundland don't seem to sell the Coley & Gill unscented tea lights any more - seems to be "The Original Candle Co" x 40 packs. I found the Coley & Gill unscented variety very good and with great burn times (over 4 hours).

Haven't tried the Poundworld varieties but Poundland tended to have the most for 1, so I stuck with what I knew.

From Argyle Street, Glasgow Poundworld, earlier:
    The Big Deal x 50 tea lights "4 hour burn time" - will see how I get on and will report back!

(Edit: *First tea light I tried lasted approx 3 hours, 20 minutes.)

Also picked up a mini Barbie Horoscope Series figure (mine is for Leo) - plenty of different star signs left.

More detailed picture of Leo here, too big a jpeg to add (packaging slightly different to mine, mentions a QR Code): https://www.entertainmentstore.in/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/1800x/040ec09b1e35df139433887a97daa66f/b/a/barbie_leo_horoscope_series_-_dnt46_-_31517010743-1.jpg

One thing I did notice, to my dismay, is that amongst the 1 core stock there IS higher-priced stock now placed beside 1 items on shelves (there's shelf labels, which is fine, but say you are an old-age pensioner with poor eyesight?).

There are oddities such as, Aussie Miracle Moist Conditioner now being sold for 2 (the exact same ones that were selling for 1 not long ago).

Not sure if this is a trend throughout the store as it was nearly chucking-out time - didn't get a good look.
    Last edited by LouLou; 02-05-2017 at 1:03 AM.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,062Posts Today

6,697Users online

Martin's Twitter