Free Continental Breakfast at Cafe Rouge

Options
Free Continental Breakfast at Cafe Rouge - sorry for the typo

I purchased two jars of Bonne Maman Raspberry Conserve today at Waitrose and each jar has a voucher for a free continental breakfast at Caf! Rouge attached to the top of the jar.

Breakfast includes a basket of petit croissant, pain aux raisins and pain au chocolat with French baguette and Bonne Maman conserve.

Terms: One voucher per person, available at all Caf! Rouge restaurants before noon (excluding those within Center Parcs villages), Cannot be used with any other offer, Valid every day before noon, Valid until 30th Nov 2008.

There is no mention of proof of purchase in the terms and conditions, so just take in your voucher and swap it for a breakfast!

See www.caferouge.co.uk
I :heart2: Waitrose

Comments

• Kimberry
    Kimberry Posts: 115 Forumite
    Options
    Hey great found! Thanks for sharing. How much is the Bonne Maman Raspberry Conserve at Waitrose?

Today in Tesco I saw the Bonne Maman Conserve is £1.45. The apricot one reduced to 78p. None has the free breakfast voucher. I will check out Waitrose tomorrow.
  • mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    UltraCheap wrote: »
    Free Continental Breakfast at Cafe Rouge - sorry for the typo

I purchased two jars of Bonne Maman Raspberry Conserve today at Waitrose and each jar has a voucher for a free continental breakfast at Caf! Rouge attached to the top of the jar.

Breakfast includes a basket of petit croissant, pain aux raisins and pain au chocolat with French baguette and Bonne Maman conserve.

Terms: One voucher per person, available at all Caf! Rouge restaurants before noon (excluding those within Center Parcs villages), Cannot be used with any other offer, Valid every day before noon, Valid until 30th Nov 2008.

There is no mention of proof of purchase in the terms and conditions, so just take in your voucher and swap it for a breakfast!

See www.caferouge.co.uk

Great find, here are some pictures

http://www.mysupermarket.co.uk/Shopping/FindProducts.aspx?Query=Bonne%20Maman&SortBy=3
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • UltraCheap_2
    UltraCheap_2 Posts: 1,031 Forumite
    Options
    Kimberry wrote: »
    Hey great found! Thanks for sharing. How much is the Bonne Maman Raspberry Conserve at Waitrose?

Today in Tesco I saw the Bonne Maman Conserve is £1.45. The apricot one reduced to 78p. None has the free breakfast voucher. I will check out Waitrose tomorrow.

I found the vouchers on the raspberry flavour, which happens to be my favourite, so it was good for me!
    I :heart2: Waitrose
  • Debt_Free_Dreamer
    Options
    I noticed one on my stawberry jam this morning when I was making myself scones with clotted cream and stawberries. Yum Yum. Slipped it in my purse.

Now I am going to have to have a morning off and will probably end up shopping.... mmm Don't think it will work out a saving in the long run. :eek:
    I want to be credit card and loan free by Christmas 2010
  • flowerclipper
    Options
    Went to Waitrose today and they had the vouchers on apricot, strawberry, raspberry and the compote as well as the jam. Also buy three jars and one of them is free.
  • mykitten
    mykitten Posts: 77 Forumite
    Options
    Is it only Waitrose that have the jars with coupons? I have tried a couple of Tesco's with no joy and the nearest Waitrose is in Edinburgh :(
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure