New Post Advanced Search

Big Bonus for Willing Guinea Pig

16 replies 2.2K views
MSE_MartinMSE_Martin MoneySaving Expert
8.3K posts
✭✭✭✭
There is a system by a company called cTech3000 which offers to make cars more fuel efficient.

See its website

They have offered me a free installation of it to try. Yet as some may know I'm a Smart car driver.

I would like a MoneySaver to test it for me. You need to be willing to first take notes of your average fuel usage over different conditions before hand. And compare it to the usage afterwards and write me as detailed a briefing as you can.

They have agreed to offer this as a one off free trial - so whoever gets it gains the sytem

For (their) ease it needs to be someone in the South East of the country.

Please reply if you are interested. Priority will be given to those with over 100 posts already, any expertise of cars or testing products. After that it will be done at random

Martin
Martin Lewis, Money Saving Expert.
Please note, answers don't constitute financial advice, it is based on generalised journalistic research. Always ensure any decision is made with regards to your own individual circumstance.
Don't miss out on urgent MoneySaving, get my weekly e-mail at www.moneysavingexpert.com/tips.
Debt-Free Wannabee Official Nerd Club: (Honorary) Members number 000

Replies

This discussion has been closed.

Quick links

Essential Money | Who & Where are you? | Work & Benefits | Household and travel | Shopping & Freebies | About MSE | The MoneySavers Arms | Covid-19 & Coronavirus Support