We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Discount Vouchers Discussion

1…3839414344…88

Comments

  • Just sign up to Gap online as a VIP. its free to sign up, I got my email this morning. im sure youre on it, but just in case you missed it.
  • 20% off at Mountain Warehouse, today only, Code: 2DAY2009. (ONLINE ONLY)
  • Hi!

    I just received this coupon for 20% off on the usc website. The promotional code is 20USCOFF, not really sure on the expiry date though. Hope it helps!!

    L x
  • Hi, have just found on vouchercodes.com a website with 10% off all products. They seem like really good prices even before this discount.

    What do you think?

    Hope i am in the right place to let you know about this, especially with people wanting to save money at christmas. I know that i bought some fragrance gift sets from them at a really good price, so am well happy:j

    Voucher code I used was VC22FF
  • I got £5 off a 'the garden herbs gift set' xmas pressie for my mum on treather.com with this code: HERBSAFFXMS09
  • NEW - DOROTHY PERKINS - SAVE 25% when ordering online - Only just posted today - 6/11/2009

    When paying for your items type promo code - DPVIPE - instant 25% off and free delievery if over £75. (I saved £30 today and got free delivery on a leather jacket!:T)

    (Sorry if someone has already typed this - I was just so excited! This is my first post!)
  • I received the email but it says pass onto friends so it is available to all. To claim online enter code DPVIPD at the checkout, I've just received 25% off from doing so. The offer is available on everything from Sunday 8th - Sunday 15th November.
  • Hi, I visted a fashion fair on Friday and was given a leaflet with 20% off code 'roadshow' for gives website runs out on 13th Nov, don't think there are any restrictions???
  • Meadows
    Meadows Posts: 4,530 Forumite
    Mortgage-free Glee! Hung up my suit! Xmas Saver!
    xiwldio wrote: »
    I recently received an email regarding Denby Pottery from Dawsons Department Store and in particular their cookshop department eCookshop.co.uk where you can save an extra 20% off denby pottery. see below


    Take advantage of a fantastic Denby Pottery offer this week at our eCookshop website.
    Get an EXTRA 20% off our already discounted Denby Pottery prices for this week only and get this FREE James Martin Dipping Kit with selected Denby 16 Piece Box sets.
    This additional 20% discount is exclusively for Denby Pottery
    Simply enter the offer code 20BN (no spaces) at checkout to get an EXTRA 20% off our already reduced Denby Pottery prices.

    Free James Martin Dipping Kit With Selected Box Sets.
    Offer valid from 29/10/09 to Midnight 09/11/09


    Thank you I was after a plate to replace one I managed to break tonight. They were £13 ish anywhere else, on ecook shop it was £9.25, I did a search for a voucher and ended up here. Using your code It has taken them down to £7.40. Great I love a bargain. :T:j:beer:
    Everything has its beauty but not everyone sees it.
  • Discount referal:

    studioedge.co.uk is offering 10% discount off your first order, on all products, including exclusive designer jewellery and jewellery brands, including Osare, Fluid, and Gorgeous Gold.

    Type code: KHWGHVJ into the promotional code box at the checkout to receive the discount.

    The code is valid until the end of December 2009.
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.