Word Processing / Data Entry Work From Home - Advice!!

Options
Hi Folks, I'm currently paying around £300 into a DMP each month and would like to try and increase what I pay to this each month. I work full time but am considering either word processing or data entry of some sort, from home in the evenings. Does anyone know of any agencys or companys who employ people for this type of work? Everything I've found so far on the internet involves re-selling training guides and multi-level marketing schemes and I don't want to go there!! Any advice or information would be great. Thanks!

Comments

• pamaris
    pamaris Posts: 441 Forumite
    Options
    I honestly don't think these jobs exist. I would have found one by now if they did. I actually work for AQA- that's something you could try.
  • Blakey1982
    Blakey1982 Posts: 430 Forumite
    Options
    What's AQA (apologies for my ignorance) ?
  • Olivia_Buck
    Options
    AQA is Any Questions Answered, a text service - people text in a question and you answer it. There's another similar one called Texperts.

There's a thread or two about working for these services on this board - just do a search for AQA and it will pop up.

You have to do a pretty tough assessment to get taken on by these companies, but if you get in, you can set your own hours and earn a fair bit of cash.

Hope that helps. Sorry if I've just stepped on your toes, Pamaris!
    Over £8k in credit card and overdraft debt,
    trying to get into the black by end of April 2010 - my 30th birthday!
    My debt riddance blog is here.
  • crapwithcash82
    crapwithcash82 Posts: 1,043 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Thanks for the replies folks, maybe I am looking for something that doesn't exist?.... I've considered buying in bulk to sell on ebay but its quite time consuming and to get things that you can actually sell on you need a bit of money to begin with. I'm just desperate to get rid of my debts as quickly as possible!!:mad:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure