Threading

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Scotland
5 replies 777 views
mrs_Tmrs_T Forumite
1K Posts
Part of the Furniture 500 Posts Combo Breaker
✭✭✭
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Scotland
Does anyone know where I can get my eyebrows threaded in Aberdeen? Twice I've tried waxing and ended up looking like I've been boxing. I phoned James Dun's but they don't do it.

Replies

• Edinburghlass_2Edinburghlass_2 Forumite
    32.7K Posts
    10,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I saw this on the tele recently it looked and sounded rather painful :eek:

Can't help you out in Aberdeen but I did see that the people who run a nail bar in the Gyle shopping centre also offer threading.
  • Violetta_2Violetta_2 Forumite
    3.6K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    Do you have any Asian female friends they should be able to tell you salons that offer it. Have found this ad on Gumtree cant recomend them personally. I got it done once bit sore, makes your eyes water but not too bad, I think she took too much off my eyebrows and I felt very startled, at least it wasn't like the time I got waxed and looke liked I'd been punched and had the skin burnt off my eyelids
    Booo!!!
  • mrs_Tmrs_T Forumite
    1K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 500 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭
    I saw this on the tele recently it looked and sounded rather painful :eek:

Can't help you out in Aberdeen but I did see that the people who run a nail bar in the Gyle shopping centre also offer threading.

I was in Harvey Nick's in Edinburgh last week (treat lunch for my dd after her exams) and they had signs up offering threading but said I had to book weeks in advance (although they had no customers at the time), not much use for me in the cold north.
  • scruffy96ukscruffy96uk Forumite
    2.9K Posts
    I can't personally recommend but might be worth a try

http://www.ishokahairandbeauty.com/ishokabeauty.html

Additional Services

THREADING
    (Duration - Fifteen minutes)
    (Therapist - £15) For facial hair removal. Ideal for sensitive skins.

HTH
    Everyone is entitled to their opinion
    Ellie 25/12/07
  • Squashy_2Squashy_2 Forumite
    472 Posts

Oooh, that's useful, thank you!
This discussion has been closed.
Latest News and Guides