New Post Advanced Search

Coronavirus: Stay up to date with the latest from MSE

The MSE team is working extremely hard to keep the info we have about your travel rights, cancellation rights, sick pay (and more) up to date.
Stay updated with our guides: Coronavirus Help & Your Rights * Coronavirus Travel Rights
NEWSFLASH 27/03
MARTINS VIDEO FOR SELF-EMPLOYED * DELAY HOUSE MOVES * EUROSTAR UPDATE

Book Sale`s

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in The MoneySaving Books
2 replies 2.4K views
ED_WOOD_3ED_WOOD_3 Forumite
91 posts
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in The MoneySaving Books
Martin now the dust has settled after THE BOOK has been out for some time,do you know what the curret total sale`s are, and when`s the reprint due.
What`s wrong with wearing womens clothes 54% of population do anyway :p

Replies

• MSE_MartinMSE_Martin Money Saving Expert MoneySaving Expert
    8.3K posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    I know there have been around 45,000 gone into the shops - what i dont know is how many have been sold - probably around the 30k mark so far, but i really dont know more than that!
    Martin Lewis, Money Saving Expert.
    Please note, answers don't constitute financial advice, it is based on generalised journalistic research. Always ensure any decision is made with regards to your own individual circumstance.
    Don't miss out on urgent MoneySaving, get my weekly e-mail at www.moneysavingexpert.com/tips.
    Debt-Free Wannabee Official Nerd Club: (Honorary) Members number 000
  • ED_WOOD_3ED_WOOD_3 Forumite
    91 posts
    Huge congrat`s to you Martin, all those new convert`s, or is it just the female fan club bulk buying ;);)
    What`s wrong with wearing womens clothes 54% of population do anyway :p
This discussion has been closed.

Quick links

Essential Money | Who & Where are you? | Work & Benefits | Household and travel | Shopping & Freebies | About MSE | The MoneySavers Arms | Covid-19 & Coronavirus Support