12 replies 1.8K views
Street Party Tickets available now from :

https://www.hubtickets.co.uk/loader.asp?target=hall.asp?event=6572

Be quick will sell fast.

£2.50 per ticket,max 4 per order

Replies

• KazzeaKazzea Forumite
    2K Posts
    has anyone used these ticket sellers before???
  • fluffynitfluffynit Forumite
    11.3K Posts
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep, they are reliable and local to edinburgh.

fluffynit
  • bs7bs7 Forumite
    774 Posts
    fluffynit wrote:
    Yep, they are reliable and local to edinburgh.

not sure about that but they are certainly the people that did it last year.

quite amusing really - sponsorship and council tax pay for the 'party' and yet they rake it in at £2.50 for an "administration fee": putting two tickets in an envelope and then running the envelope through a franking machine is pretty expensive these days.
  • fluffynitfluffynit Forumite
    11.3K Posts
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bs7 wrote:
    not sure about that but they are certainly the people that did it last year.

Edinburgh's Hogmanay Box Office, Hub Tickets, Castlehill, Edinburgh, EH1 2NE

How local do you want? I have always received tickets promptly.

fluffynit
  • kivvy5kivvy5 Forumite
    10 Posts
    Yes they are genuine and local they are reliable I used them for tickets to the fireworks display at the end of the Edinburgh Festival.

x
  • competitionscafecompetitionscafe Forumite
    4.1K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭
    Some people are selling these on ebay eg: £50 for 4 (5 times face value!) even though they are still available from the hub. Somebody else is selling 'the information on where to buy them' (ie: the link to the hub site!!) for £1. Also lots of people claiming it's sold out when it's not.
    "The happiest of people don't necessarily have the
    best of everything; they just make the best
    of everything that comes along their way."
    -- Author Unknown --
  • scottishfscottishf Forumite
    1.2K Posts
    does anyone who has previousely went to the street party know...if they have any modes of transport running back to glasgow after the party...if not....does anyone know of any cheap accommodation

thanks
    :)
  • MacnabMacnab Forumite
    314 Posts
    thanks for this received my 4 yesterday
  • Wrap up warm if you are going. :)
  • scottishf wrote:
    does anyone who has previousely went to the street party know...if they have any modes of transport running back to glasgow after the party...if not....does anyone know of any cheap accommodation

thanks
    :)
    LRT always put free buses on from 12:10 AM on the 1st jan, untill i think about 4AM or so, Think stagecoach might, or citylink, they might start early buses due to the hogmanay celebrations. I do know LRT are working for local service for free. Last year, i did read there were coaches going to Glasgow Buchannon St Limited Stop and the Stagecoach X60 to St Andrews was running. Trains i dont think will start untill 5/6AM :)
    Never do things tomorow when you can do them today.
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides