Discounted Royal Highland Show tickets please..

Just wondering if anyone knew where I might be able to get discounted tickets for the above.

Many thanks
Bonnie

Comments

• ramk_
    ramk_ Posts: 1,054
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    I'm sure you will have looked at this but they are selling tickets online at http://www.royalhighlandshow.org/events/eventdetails?eventid=7341B9D0-3B12-4521-824A-0436FF6F543F

I don't know if they are still doing it slightly cheaper as it's getting close to the start, might be worth checking.

Sorry can't be of more help!
  • I looked at this ...

You can get in for £29.50 making a saving of 50p.

Pay at the gate for adult entry costs £25!!!
    However, you can get an Earlybird Adult admission for £22 plus a £2.50 booking fee ... making £24.50. In addition if you travel by car you will be stung for a further £5 parking fee.

OK you can make savings buy buying multiple earlybird tickets and only incurring one booking fee. I presume the organisers post the tickets out to you and thats what costs £2.50. However, I would have thought they could have automatically emailed a ticket/reference to you and thus avoided the £2.50.

Are you expected to spend any money at the show???? Its described as 'The greatest show on earth' - more like 'The greatest rip-off on earth'.
  • It is expensive to get in but if you have kids under 16 they get in free!!

I absolutely love the Highland Show and it is one of the highlights of my year. There is loads to do and see and for a full day £26 isn't really that bad when you compare taking the kids to the pictures for 2 hours!!

Try it, you will be hooked!!

PS its not all about the animals!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 341.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.2K Spending & Discounts
  • 233.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.5K Life & Family