We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

The Quick Gossip Thread for Queenie!

Hi all

I figured that as queenie has been away for a while there are probably a million threads for her to read, so maybe we could all have a quick brief of whats been going on with us to break her back in gently!

Anyway - I have made half of a double quilt so far, and have sorted out the whole uni thing, I go back next year to finish one exam. We have now moved house from the student hellhole into a wonderful little place in Bristol, just me the boyf and the cat. I got a job working for a building society and I am really enjoying it, I need more money, so im working hard to try and get promoted.

Aside from that, I spend my evenings still cooking and have converted to using vinegar as a cleaner (boy is it good!)

Jo xx
#KiamaHouse
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.