Boots advantage card freebie

Today only-print out the slip at the advantage card machine and collect a free 75ml Bergamot, orange and olive bath creme.

juniee x:rotfl:

Comments

• pcg2001
    pcg2001 Posts: 1,406 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    juniee wrote: »
    Today only-print out the slip at the advantage card machine and collect a free 75ml Bergamot, orange and olive bath creme.

juniee x:rotfl:

Thanks for letting us know, but that might be a specifc offer for you and some other lucky people. I've spent a lot in Boots and never got a freebie in my advantage card before. Was in 2 Boots just minutes ago and tried their machines and had no freebie.
  • kacie
    kacie Posts: 901 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    I've had freebies before, unfortunatly i've read this too late as i'm not going back to town today.
  • weenireeni
    weenireeni Posts: 1,464 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    I used the machine today and didnt get any freebie either :confused:
    2011 biggies: £1000 holiday,£100 all saints voucher, £200 ticketmaster, Links London bracelet, Ted Baker watch, £50 Oliver Bonas
    2011 aim - win enough to save up for baby items!
    2009 wins total £2623 inc break in Iceland!
    2010 wins total £6430 inc break in Dubai!
  • F1fan_3
    F1fan_3 Posts: 5 Forumite
    I got the boots med bath foam about a week ago in chesterfield, I went to boots today but got no freebies, you just have to have good timing and luck!, for those who haven't had any freebies, just keep trying it will happen.
  • Hiya,

This seems to be pot luck as to whether you get anything free...as discussed on the Boots Grabbit thread on "Quick Grabbit Now" board, it varies store to store, person to person.

Other freebies have included items from the (soon to be repackaged) Time Delay range in Boots.

HTH :D
  • gdulka
    gdulka Posts: 15 Forumite
    thanks, I went to Boots today and although I usuall don't use the self-service machine I did today and, what a surprise, I got a freebie! :D:D lol, thank you juniee :)
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 2,175 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Name Dropper
    I got three free 7x5 digital prints. And 25% off lipstick.
  • hayleyw1
    hayleyw1 Posts: 20,911 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    thank you:beer:
    R.I.P TO THE MOST AMAZING MAN PUT ON THIS EARTH! MY DAD XX 13/03/2010 love and miss you so much xxjan wins, uki goodies,necklace, case wkd, thomas goodies, sterilizer, 2 pairs boot, earings
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure