help my 2 year olds a martin clone.

i think i may be a little bit to mse obsessed. im always on here, watch most of martins programmes and havent missed an episode of it pays to watch. decide i must be obsessed tonight when my 2year old son sat wtching martin doing exactly what he was doing and shouting at me that i need to get a cashback credit card.:rotfl:
OMG iv never laughed so much in my life. rung my dad to wich noah sat shouting at him to get a cashback card as well. then firmly told us all we had it all wrong and needed to make changes.
heres hoping he grows up with martins head for figures and doesnt get himself in the mess we are in.

sorry if this is hogging the board or anything but i had to tell everyone of my little clone. if anyone deserves a gold pig its him lol. he wont even let me have a 5p these days since he pinched my 5p pig. he has t have them all to save up.
hes gonna make me rich that boy is:rotfl: :rotfl:

[threadbanner]box[/threadbanner]
back to comping in 2017, fingers crossed :beer:

Replies

• jo_b_2jo_b_2 Forumite
    7.1K Posts
    What a cutie! :D Sounds like he's going to be a bright lad! :T
  • ClaireLRClaireLR Forumite
    1.7K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭
    How funny! And they say TV doesn't have an influence on children, least this is a good influence though!
    Sometimes you have to go through
    the rain to get to the
    rainbow
  • Skint_CattSkint_Catt Forumite
    11.5K Posts
    Awwwwwwwwwwww cute! :rotfl: :rotfl:

(Are you sure you know who the dad is ;) :money: )
  • sparklygirl1sparklygirl1 Forumite
    436 Posts
    ✭✭
    LOL. Funny
    [FONT=&quot][/FONT]
  • hollydayshollydays Forumite
    19.8K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aah..A new money-savvy generation..
    cute
    Is this heralding the start of a new board
    pre-school moneysaving
  • on a similar theme; my DS used at the age of 3 ,sit & watch the Working Lunch type programme on Channel 4. He would let me know when the stockmarket was going up or down, & which savings acounts were the best. He loved the presenter too, I think his name was Micky something or the other.
    Also at the age of 3, he asked in a very loud voice, in the middle of the supermarket, why we kill animals to eat, if we want to eat meat, we should kill humans. This was said after he saw a joint of beef & wanted to know which animal it came from!!!! From that day, he wouldn't eat meat, even if it was disguised!! Now, aged 20, he is a little better, but no lamb, pork or fish will pass his lips!!!
    2011, this will be my year .
  • jpwhittlejpwhittle Forumite
    1.5K Posts
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭
    Skint_Catt wrote: »
    Awwwwwwwwwwww cute! :rotfl: :rotfl:

(Are you sure you know who the dad is ;) :money: )

:rotfl: :rotfl: well if you ask my in laws they might say otherwise. but no afraid he looks to much like his dad to be anyone else. (not to mention im the faithful type lol)

:T :rotfl: cant bellive this made the weekly email im so chuffed my sons a star already. wonder if it will mean a gold pig though?:rotfl: :T
    back to comping in 2017, fingers crossed :beer:
  • LenfoLenfo Forumite
    15 Posts
    Yes, but WHICH card? Get him to ring me, I need some help with my savings too. What's his views on Icelandic banks? Is he any good with endowments?
  • LorneLorne Forumite
    770 Posts
    Fantastic, really made me smile!
    Thanks for the advice Martin! :money:
    Member no. 920 - Proud to be dealing with our debts
  • MARTINS_DOLLMARTINS_DOLL Forumite
    11.1K Posts
    jpwhittle wrote: »
    i think i may be a little bit to mse obsessed. im always on here, watch most of martins programmes and havent missed an episode of it pays to watch. decide i must be obsessed tonight when my 2year old son sat wtching martin doing exactly what he was doing and shouting at me that i need to get a cashback credit card.:rotfl:
    OMG iv never laughed so much in my life. rung my dad to wich noah sat shouting at him to get a cashback card as well. then firmly told us all we had it all wrong and needed to make changes.
    heres hoping he grows up with martins head for figures and doesnt get himself in the mess we are in.

sorry if this is hogging the board or anything but i had to tell everyone of my little clone. if anyone deserves a gold pig its him lol. he wont even let me have a 5p these days since he pinched my 5p pig. he has t have them all to save up.
    hes gonna make me rich that boy is:rotfl: :rotfl:

[threadbanner]box[/threadbanner]

Bless... How sweet, He must be a real cutie... :T
    ................................... MSE MARTIN LEWIS ... :A ... THANK YOU.......................
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

54 ways to ‘DIY it’

According to the MSE Forum

MSE Team Blog

£10 Christmas bonus

For benefits recipients

MSE News

Lidl '£10 off £40 spend' voucher

Via Metro or Daily Mail. Excludes NI

MSE Deals