PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

tea stain on paper

Options
Does anyone know how to remove a tea stain from white paper ?I was getting in such a tissy filling in claim form for one of Dad`s insurances that I needed a cuppa but being in such a state I spilled my tea.The insurances are taking so long to sort out that I don`t want to ask for another one.I need to put all this insurance paper work behind me so that I don`t have to continually be looking at his death certificate.

Comments

• fletch3163
    fletch3163 Posts: 900 Forumite
    Options
    I wouldn't worry too much. Put the form in a safe place to dry out completely and just send it. You'll have enough on your plate without panicking about a form.

If you feel like it, drop a wee note with the form apologising.

I'm sorry for your loss.
    Grocery Challenge M: £450/£425.08 A: £400/£:eek:.May -£400/£361 June £380/£230 (pages 18 & 27 explain)
  • whatatwit
    whatatwit Posts: 5,424 Forumite
    Options
    I too would just complete the form, they will have seen far worse :eek:
    If you add a little note, they will no doubt smile and it might get dealt with quicker.
    (((hugs)))
    Official DFW Nerd Club - Member no: 203.
  • taurusgb
    taurusgb Posts: 909 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Photogenic
    Options
    Does anyone know how to remove a tea stain from white paper ?I was getting in such a tissy filling in claim form for one of Dad`s insurances that I needed a cuppa but being in such a state I spilled my tea.The insurances are taking so long to sort out that I don`t want to ask for another one.I need to put all this insurance paper work behind me so that I don`t have to continually be looking at his death certificate.

Sorry you're having to fill in this type of form - have a hug. I wouldn't worry though about the tea stain, as long as what you have written is legible there shouldn't be any problem at all.
    People Say that life's the thing - but I prefer reading ;)
    The difference between a misfortune and a calamity is this: If Gladstone fell jnto the Thames it would be a misfortune. But if someone dragged him out again, that would be a calamity - Benjamin Disreali
  • welsh_worrier
    welsh_worrier Posts: 273 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks everyone ,I think I will just leave it .There is also tippex all over it but why should I worry I `spose.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure