Lawnmowers

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in N. Ireland
6 replies 2.5K views
GreycrowGreycrow Forumite
205 Posts
Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
✭✭
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in N. Ireland
Anyone suggest a good supplier of petrol lawnmowers in NI?
Need something self drive about 4.5/5HP with an 18/20inchs cut.

Replies

• Where are you located ?

Johnnypanic
    The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it.
  • GreycrowGreycrow Forumite
    205 Posts
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    ✭✭
    Where are you located ?

Johnnypanic

Not far from Newry.
    I've had a look at B&Q there, but didn't see anything to take my fancy.
    I,also, located a few good suppliers with internet sites in UK mainland, but they all want extra to deliver to NI.
    Just fishing around to see if I can keep my cost to the bare minimum. ;)
  • I'm from near Dungiven, so can't advise for any business near your part of the world.

Don't forget to try Tesco, they do free delivery and you get clubcard points. Forget B&Q'S Website, as they won't deliver to NI, just like to take our money instore :(

Johnnypanic
    The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it.
  • IvanOpinionIvanOpinion Forumite
    21.6K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know about your area (despite having lived down several years ago) but I have been told that Honda engines are the best although usually you pay extra. The closest I know of is Cyril Johnstone in Carryduff.

Ivan
    Don't waste time on other peoples first world problems
  • don't 100% know if this is true or not but i heard AM rentals in newry were closing down, so u might pick up one there..
    It's a great day for singing a song / It's a great day for moving along / It's a great day for morning to night / It's a great day for everybody's plight.

Your father pedals car telephones at a 300 percent markup. Your mother works on heavy commission at a camera store. Graduated to it from espresso machines. Hah!
  • Greycow,

did you try John Cupples in Loughbrickland he is just out the Poyntzpass Road, he always seems cheap to me and the stuff he sells is good quality, his number is 40622276.

Did you Try Len McCoy he is outside Banbridge or Kenny McKinstry in Banbridge ? both of them are on the Castlewellen road out of Banbridge, kenny McKinstry's is just out side the 30MPH limit and Len McCoys is opposite the end of the road.

Neil
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Virgin Media & O2 launch Volt

Aims to boost mobile data & broadband speeds

MSE News

Cheap pet insurance

Top comparisons & hot deals

MSE Guides