£131,509 won in major prizes from ITV since 19/02/2008

Options

Comments

• ljbnotts
    ljbnotts Posts: 608 Forumite
    Options
    Wow lucky mse users! Well done to all on their wins!
  • BusinessStudent
    Options
    When ITV phone do they call with a withheld number?
  • Lucyxx
    Lucyxx Posts: 3,147 Forumite
    Options
    WOW!!!!!!

Thanks for making the list! It is definitely motivating to see all the winners!!!

I've always wondered - what time of day do those who have won do their entries?? I have to admit it has crossed my mind they wouldn't pick someone who'd been entering at some silly time of night (like me) as the chances were they got the answer off a comp board, rather than someone who entered say during/just after the show finished?? I know it's meant to be random, but I'm not overly trusting these days!

Well done everyone :T :T some of the latest prizes are for more money than I used to earn in a year working full time managing a well known kids shop (i'm a SAHM now) :rotfl: :rotfl: so winning a biggie like that would be a dream come true!!!
  • touch*my*food*feel*myfork
    Options
    When ITV phone do they call with a withheld number?

No it was a london number

Lucyxx - i have done my enters at all times, although not the middle of the night! I am sure it doesn't make any difference - and anyway Loose Women is repeats about 2am ever day, so you could have just watched it!
  • Muffy0
    Muffy0 Posts: 4,387 Forumite
    Options
    I'll get all excited every time I see a london number calling now! :D I can't believe so many people have won big money!
  • cashlady
    cashlady Posts: 814 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    well done for post and hard work, will be on this thread one day :T
  • POLO_BINT
    POLO_BINT Posts: 5,619 Forumite
    Options
    Another 5k winner from mr & mrs WTG!!!!!!!!
    :DPle'ma an bysva?:D
  • Nicky63
    Nicky63 Posts: 3,210 Forumite
    Options
    Just read up there ^^ somewhere that it tells you when you have entered too many times, I have been erring on the side of caution and only doing say 28 or 29 on the This Morning one for example in case I miss-counted along the way but it would be great to know that it's ok to go over and you're not disqualified, is this definitely the case please?

Congrats to al the winners on the list :T
    That ain't working! That's the way to do it, money for nothing and TV's for free ;)
  • touch*my*food*feel*myfork
    Options
    Yes, it comes up with a message when you have entered your limit - so no need to worry.
  • hayleyw1
    hayleyw1 Posts: 20,911 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    well done to all winners
    R.I.P TO THE MOST AMAZING MAN PUT ON THIS EARTH! MY DAD XX 13/03/2010 love and miss you so much xxjan wins, uki goodies,necklace, case wkd, thomas goodies, sterilizer, 2 pairs boot, earings
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure