skymovies.com winners list

Options
13»

Comments

• bella165
    bella165 Posts: 13,127 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Stoptober Survivor
    Options
    how long do youthink i should leave it befor contacting them?
    i im also still waiting for a book from citv and a dvd and bowling pass from real people that i won on the 14th april any help would would be brilliant thanks
    Replies to posts are always welcome, if they are done in the correct manner. If I have made a mistake in the post, I am human, tell me nicely and it will be corrected. If your reply cannot be nice, has an underlying issue, or you believe that you are God, please post in another forum. Thank you
  • littleholly
    littleholly Posts: 5,682 Forumite
    Options
    When I found this list last week I emailed them straight away and I haven't heard anything from them! :mad: I can't see a phone number anywhere otherwise I would phone them. Its really annoying especially as the comp ended nearly 4 months ago. :rolleyes:
    You usually give 4 weeks and then if you've not received anything either phone or email. :D

NOW IN COMPING SEMI-RETIREMENT! :D
    AL MAC APPRECIATION SOCIETY MEMBER NO: 550 748 ;)
  • bella165
    bella165 Posts: 13,127 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Stoptober Survivor
    Options
    just emailed them and see what they say if anything thankyou i would of never known id won otherwise
    Replies to posts are always welcome, if they are done in the correct manner. If I have made a mistake in the post, I am human, tell me nicely and it will be corrected. If your reply cannot be nice, has an underlying issue, or you believe that you are God, please post in another forum. Thank you
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure