R4ptures Updated MOCs & Policies Thread Thread (see first post)

Options
Hiya,
You would have better luck posting your queries on an established thread, I would think. There is already an established (still going since 2005) 'printable coupons' thread here, maybe the MODs could merge your post over there:

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?p=10584311&posted=1#post10584311

Your list doesn't include many of the current printable coupons listed already on that thread. Also, two of the coupons you listed are out of date, the Caledonian Cooler one is Oct 2007 and the Curry one is for Asda and looks like it expired in 2005(?).

The Tesco coupon policy is SUPPOSED to be a national one, some stores may have the wording at the CS desk (always worth asking up front and speaking to a Manager or Dundee rather than taking your chances at the till, IMHO). Some nice stores already know & accept what the policy should be, which is one of each coupon as long as in date & non-store specific (but printables are at the discretion of the Store Manager).

HTH :D
PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD

Comments

• -MRS_T-
    -MRS_T- Posts: 2,033 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Hi Honey9036

I think this is a fabulous idea, there is already a few coupons on here that I did not know about so thank you very much.

mrs t
  • Browntoa
    Browntoa Posts: 49,302 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I'll lock the old thread

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?t=106159

edit, now closed
    Ex forum ambassador

Long term forum member
  • marbella
    marbella Posts: 847 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Well done with this one, very clear to understand.
  • sharica
    sharica Posts: 240 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks.. there were a few here i havent got either :) :beer: :beer:
  • mum2one
    mum2one Posts: 16,279 Forumite
    Xmas Saver!
    Options
    a massive thank you as well xx
    xx rip dad... we had our ups and downs but we’re always be family xx
  • R4pture_2
    R4pture_2 Posts: 227 Forumite
    Options
    Coupon-mad wrote: »
    Hiya,
    You would have better luck posting your queries on an established thread, I would think. There is already an established (still going since 2005) 'printable coupons' thread here, maybe the MODs could merge your post over there:

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?p=10584311&posted=1#post10584311

Your list doesn't include many of the current printable coupons listed already on that thread. Also, two of the coupons you listed are out of date, the Caledonian Cooler one is Oct 2007 and the Curry one is for Asda and looks like it expired in 2005(?).

The Tesco coupon policy is SUPPOSED to be a national one, some stores may have the wording at the CS desk (always worth asking up front and speaking to a Manager or Dundee rather than taking your chances at the till, IMHO). Some nice stores already know & accept what the policy should be, which is one of each coupon as long as in date & non-store specific (but printables are at the discretion of the Store Manager).

HTH :D

Sadly That thread is so long and outdated its not the best one and it doesnt seem to be updated :(
    Current Debt : FEB 2010 - £10,000, OCT 2010 - £5,000 :j
    Competitions Won : ->:rotfl: HAHA Don't be silly Been Comping for 2 years! Still no wins!:rotfl:
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,747 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    It's completely up-to-date AFAIK, all the latest coupons are on there; you just need to read it from the most recent post backwards. Don't start at the beginning!
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • Honey9036
    Honey9036 Posts: 300 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I've removed this link because it doesn't work directly. If you wish to be emailed the 50p coupon from Cafedirect you need to be 'recommended' by someone (see explanation in post further down).

Sorry for confusion!

Lori
    x
  • -MRS_T-
    -MRS_T- Posts: 2,033 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Honey9036 wrote: »
    Just to let folks know I've added a new 50p coupon to the above list.

http://cafedirect.emcsrv.com/index/coupon/ NEW!
    (Register to print 50p of Teadirect - you can set to print multiple copies)

Lori
    x

Hi Lori

I just got this message wehn I clicked on this link. I even copied and pasted in new window.
    Invalid access parameters.
    If you believe this has happened in error, please contact [EMAIL="support@emailcenteruk.com"]support@emailcenteruk.com[/EMAIL] quoting the above information.

mrs t
  • Honey9036
    Honey9036 Posts: 300 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    -MRS_T- wrote: »
    Hi Lori

I just got this message wehn I clicked on this link. I even copied and pasted in new window.
    Invalid access parameters.
    If you believe this has happened in error, please contact [EMAIL="support@emailcenteruk.com"]support@emailcenteruk.com[/EMAIL] quoting the above information.

mrs t

Hi Mrs T

I originally got this coupon in an email. When I clicked the link it had my email address in the URL. So I hoped that I could edit it out and post the new link here. It seemed to work when I tried it in my browser - but there must have still been a cookie which had my email address (which is why it seemed to work with the abbreviated URL I posted above).

What I am able to do is accept friends' email addresses and get the coupon emailed to them directly. So if anyone is interested please PM their email address and I'll sort it ASAP.

Sorry for the confusion. I'll edit the main list again since this isn't a straight-forward click and print.

Lori
    x
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family