Free Tickets for Ideal Home Show, Dublin

in N. Ireland
2 replies 946 views
Jo4Jo4 Forumite
6.8K Posts
Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
✭✭✭✭
There is an Ideal Home Show in Dublin from 27 - 31 October 2005. If you go on Thursday 27th or Friday 28th the tickets are free. Here is the link http://www.idealhome.ie/register/index.htm

HTH someone!

I posted this in the Freebies section but I didn't want anyone to miss it!!

Replies

• Thanks for this I just registered. We went to the Belfast Ideal Home Show on Friday and to be honest I did'nt think very much of it I was a bit disappointed so I look forward to free tickets for Dublin (if Im lucky enough to receive any). We went to one in Earls court(London)a few years ago and it was brilliant and I think thats why I'm probably disappointed with the Belfast.
  • Jo4Jo4 Forumite
    6.8K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    konni1 wrote:
    Thanks for this I just registered. We went to the Belfast Ideal Home Show on Friday and to be honest I did'nt think very much of it I was a bit disappointed so I look forward to free tickets for Dublin (if Im lucky enough to receive any). We went to one in Earls court(London)a few years ago and it was brilliant and I think thats why I'm probably disappointed with the Belfast.

Your welcome! Not one person has clicked the Thanks link, there mustn't be many people able to go. We went to the Belfast Ideal Home Show on Saturday and we didn't think much of it either. We went to the show in the Earls Court this year and last year and it was fantastic, probably will go next year again!
This discussion has been closed.
LATEST NEWS AND DEALS