Please help with ASDA

Options
Hi all,

I am very new to ordering groceries, and have just ordered my 2nd lot with ASDA. What really annoys me about their service is that as I was checking out, it said that some of the discounts I was getting through multibuying would not be available because of my delivery date and slot, and the discounts would be removed.

However, there is no way to check out which discounts were removed, as they give you a total price for all your groceries, and a total amount of the discount you get. They don't show you the discounts per item.

Is there a way to figure out which discounts were removed? It took me nearly 2 hours to do my shop, and a few things I bought because to buy 2 of them was almost cheaper than to buy 1 - but I can't remember which items they were.

Thanks

Comments

• tincat
    tincat Posts: 935 Forumite
    Options
    Does anyone have a suggestion?
  • dduk
    dduk Posts: 150 Forumite
    Options
    Although i'm not registered I just looked at the shop and it appears that everything on offer has details of the offer and when it's available until. Can you not go through your items and check that way? If you can't do it once they're in your trolley at least you know next time to check it doesn't expire before your delivery date.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure