Citisolutions/Primerica

in N. Ireland
5 replies 3.7K views
Anyone heard of this lot recently? Citisolutions or Primerica? Word of them has got to me via two different friends, both guys are of a more "entrepreneurial" bent than me but i am sceptical as hell as to what these people are saying can be earned.

It looks to me like plain old fashioned Pyramid Selling or multi level marketing as i think they term it. I think they are selling life insurance to low income groups via weakly trained sales people.

Anyone have any comment or experience with them?.

Regards

Cavey

Replies

• arkonite_babearkonite_babe Forumite
    7.4K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi Caveman, welcome to the Northern Ireland Board.

I'm going to copy your post to the referrers board to see if you get any answers there.

Hope this helps!

a_b
  • Primerica or Pramerica?

I know Pramerica are a company based in Letterkenny and employ almost 500 people in IT solutions - it's a subsidiary of Pramerica Financial (a US company)
  • IvanOpinionIvanOpinion Forumite
    21.7K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Both CitiSolutions and Primerica appear to be part of CitiGroup listed on this page. I know that Citibank is in the proces of setting up an IT centre in Belfast and I think Primerica has an IT centre in Donegal.

Ivan
    Don't waste time on other peoples first world problems
  • arkonite_babe. Thanks, There is some good responses there about the Citisolutions side of Primerica.

Ivan, Declan. Thanks for the info. Have a look at the referrers board as advised by arkonite_babe. Some intersting commenst there on Citisolutions recruiting, sales techniques and products.

I was just intersted as i have now heard independantly from a couple of friends who claim to be out there making money with this company, i think its a lot of bullpoo but sometimes these things can't be said amongst friends
  • arkonite_babearkonite_babe Forumite
    7.4K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    This thread has now been referrred to abuse for advice. Until then it will remain closed.

Thanks
    AB
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides