We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Ex owes me Money - Help!
Emma264
Posts: 1 Newbie
An ex of mine owes me nearly 2,000 euros, I have proof that I loaned this to him, but he wont pay me back or answer my calls. The problem is that he lives in Tenerife so I can't go to a small claims court in England.
Does anyone have any advice on how I can go about getting this money back, legally?!!
Does anyone have any advice on how I can go about getting this money back, legally?!!
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards