It's back! £15 off at Chez Gerard, Livebait/Cafe Fish/Bertorelli restaurants - no min

Options
Happy days:D:D:D

I got a load of stuff in the post from the Sante people over the w/end offering vouchers with £15 off total spend until end of the year.

Om a cheeky hunch, I had a look on their website & they are doing the same thing as in June (see http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?t=42528&highlight=livebait )

If you go to their group website https://www.santeonline.co.uk and click on 'offers' on the left hand side, about halfway down the page is the free £15 gift voucher link.

Note that this is for total spend, so you could techincaly go for their £8ish lunch special on your lonesome:( or better still, grab a mate & have a 'networking session' :grouphug:

I was looking for excuses to give up the diet & begin my winter padding operations anyway!

Diva:beer:

Official Note:

The voucher appears in a pop-up so if you don't get it check your pop-up blocker isn't blocking it.

There are restaurants in London, Cambridge, Manchester and Leeds.
"This is a forum - not a support group. We do not "owe" anyone unconditional acceptance of their opinions."

Comments

• Marigold123
    Options
    Terms and Conditions:

Valid Until 30 November 2005.
    Please present this voucher on arrival.
    One Voucher per table.
    Valid with any 2 courses from the a la carte or Set Menu
    Cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional or discount voucher.
    Minimum of 2 guests dining.

Looks like at least 2 people have to have 2 courses each, so no good for solitary lunches or two people with a voucher each and separate bills.

Still good if you were going to eat there anyway, though.
    A penny saved is a penny gained
  • pdoff
    pdoff Posts: 2,908 Forumite
    Options
    is there a link to see where the participating restaurants are as i have never heard of them?!
    Cleaning the house while children are growing is like shovelling snow when it's still snowing!
  • LondonDiva
    LondonDiva Posts: 3,011 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    pdoff wrote:
    is there a link to see where the participating restaurants are as i have never heard of them?!
    If you go on their website, http://www.santeonline.co.uk/sante/index.htm there's a list of the restaurants and their addresses. They have loads in London, and some in Leeds, Manchester & Cambridge.

The site has a restaurant finder so you can find your nearest one, as well as Maps, Opening Times & Transport Information.

diva
    "This is a forum - not a support group. We do not "owe" anyone unconditional acceptance of their opinions."
  • Allexie
    Allexie Posts: 3,460 Forumite
    Options
    Just tried to book a table online at Livebait for a Saturday evening. You have to say whether it is a booking with or without an offer. Funny how you can never get a booking with an offer for a Saturday yet they have loads of 'ordinary'; bookings available for Saturdays. Doesn't say on the voucher or the site that there are restrictions re Saturday bookings. Looks like it will have to be a mid-week jobbie :confused:
    ♥♥♥ Genius - 1% inspiration and 99% doing what your mother told you. ♥♥♥

• LondonDiva
    LondonDiva Posts: 3,011 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Allexie wrote:
    Just tried to book a table online at Livebait for a Saturday evening. You have to say whether it is a booking with or without an offer. Funny how you can never get a booking with an offer for a Saturday yet they have loads of 'ordinary'; bookings available for Saturdays. Doesn't say on the voucher or the site that there are restrictions re Saturday bookings. Looks like it will have to be a mid-week jobbie :confused:

You can try ringing them up & doing a booking. there's nothing to say that you need to declare the voucher when booking over the phone or you can always just do a walk in.

That's what we did on Monday & this afternoon. We're planning on going out & about on Saturday & are just going to walk in to the Cafe Fish in the West End.

Good Luck

Diva
  • bonvonnie
    Options
    i signed up for the £15 voucher a few dyas back, and still havent received any email. :confused:

i wanna go out for lunch next week, be great with a voucher
  • zcaprd7
    zcaprd7 Posts: 1,079 Forumite
    Options
    It doesn't get emailed to you - it opens up in a new window and you print it out - maybe you have a pop-up blocker?
  • bonvonnie
    Options
    zcaprd - thanks, I was beginning to think that they didnt want me to go to their restaurants!! it as blocking pop-ups

now i can make hubby take me for a meal, with £15 off.
  • thespacecowboy
    Options
    thanks, we have a chez gerard in Cambridge and the steaks are to die for
  • bonvonnie
    Options
    went to Livebait to use my voucher today, great stuff

There is only Livebait in the Manchester area, Chez Gerrard was nice, but closed down last year :(

Livebait was pricey, nothing special, maybe thats cos I eat fish and shellfish on a regular basis already
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure