Help for tesco points deals

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Discount Codes 'n Vouchers
8 replies 1K views
jprettypicture2jprettypicture2 Forumite
164 Posts
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Discount Codes 'n Vouchers
Does anyone know if there is a place on the tesco website or on the Internet showing what points deals tesco are doing please. Thanks
sw start date 23/09/2013 4 st 8 pounds to go....as of 21/10/13 not 3 stone 7 to go for first target. updated 18/11/13 now 2 stone 10lbs to go to first target.

Replies

• I was more meaning like the beef deals they are doing at the moment. Is there anywhere showing all there deal in the stores. Thanks anyway.
    sw start date 23/09/2013 4 st 8 pounds to go....as of 21/10/13 not 3 stone 7 to go for first target. updated 18/11/13 now 2 stone 10lbs to go to first target.
  • KazzeaKazzea Forumite
    2K Posts
    not as far as I know - you either need to spot it in store or trawl through their entire website (or wait till some other kind soul does it and posts it on here)
  • mossymossy Forumite
    1.3K Posts
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭
    Unfortunately there is no special page for products with bonus points, I would recommend keeping an eye out on this site.
    Saving for Disney again, oops why book one Disney holiday when you can book two!
    :starmod: Emergency Fund Savings - #148 - £10/£1000 1% :starmod:
    :xmastree:#083 SPC6 £63 - SPC7 £90 - SPC8 £63 - SPC9 £54 - SPC10 £26 - SPC12 £70 :xmastree:
  • saveapennysaveapenny Forumite
    6.8K Posts
    isnt there a bonus points thread here where we can post things we spot with B/P's
    If you look anything like your passport photo....Your too ill to travel
  • Penny-Pincher!!Penny-Pincher!! Forumite
    8.3K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    Afternoon All

I never realised that using your clubcard points could save you so much money. I dont normally do shopping at Tesco (asda normally) but do occasionally order books from there if I get a good voucher code etc. I have just bought 6 lemony snickett books for DD for xmas-were cheaper than anywhere else, plus £5.00 voucher code plus 1000 points...and free delivery :eek: After discounts it came to £26.43 = £4.41 each book inc delivery-then 1000 clubcard points too plus normal points :j :j

I have just checked on Tesco website calculator and they do a Blockbuster card with 12 DVD/game rentals for £11.85 worth of Tesco vouchers (equivalent too £47.40 if purchased seprately) and thought this would be a great gift for someone for xmas. Its on a gift card and they delete each one as its used off the card. Not even £1.00 a throw :p

Penny-Pincher!!
    xxx
    To repeat what others have said, requires education, to challenge it,
    requires brains!
    FEB GC/DIESEL £200/4 WEEKS
  • You could try looking at https://www.fixtureferrets.co.uk for supermarket deals currently on.
    3 kids(DS1 6 Nov, DS2 8 Feb, DS3 24 Dec) a hubby and two cats - I love to save every penny I can!
    :beer:
  • TwopintsTwopints Forumite
    1.8K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭
    Does anyone know if there is a place on the tesco website or on the Internet showing what points deals tesco are doing please. Thanks

there's this thread in the "shop but don't drop" section of MSE: Extra Tesco Points
    Not even wrong
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Energy price cap could be extended beyond 2023

New plans have just been announced by the Government

MSE News

Cheap contents insurance for tenants

DON'T assume your landlord covers you

MSE Guides

Summer sizzlers round-up

Incl £2ish sun cream & £1.50 disposable BBQs

MSE Deals