We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Free wallpaper by an artist / photographer
foxymoulder
Posts: 2 Newbie
Hi all, this is my first posting so please be gentle 
I just stumbled on a stunning wallpaper by painter / photographer Cary Charles, and I thought it might be good to share the link. No-one else seems to have posted it - not surprising as his blog suggests it is new to promote a series of 'Luminous London' paintings and photographs.
Anyhow, it shows Albert Bridge and is there in various sizes on http://www.carycharles.com - on the page after the initial animation, about halfway down on the left.
I thought about sharing it here, but wasn't sure about copyright rules etc.
Cheers, I hope this proves useful for someone!
Nate
I just stumbled on a stunning wallpaper by painter / photographer Cary Charles, and I thought it might be good to share the link. No-one else seems to have posted it - not surprising as his blog suggests it is new to promote a series of 'Luminous London' paintings and photographs.
Anyhow, it shows Albert Bridge and is there in various sizes on http://www.carycharles.com - on the page after the initial animation, about halfway down on the left.
I thought about sharing it here, but wasn't sure about copyright rules etc.
Cheers, I hope this proves useful for someone!
Nate
0
Comments
-
duuur, after spending the last 2 and bit hours decorating..... i thought you mean't wallpaper as in.....superfresco make it easy.
You know your getting old when yougo to the pub sit outsideand admire the hanging basket :cool:
Is officially 48% tight
0 -
Nice desktop wallpaper image. Thanks OP!"Sealed Pot challenge" member No. 138
2012 £ 3147.74 2013 £1437.532014 £ 2356.520 -
bargainbird wrote: »duuur, after spending the last 2 and bit hours decorating..... i thought you mean't wallpaper as in.....superfresco make it easy.

Sorrrrrrry! I didn't think of that :rotfl:0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards